Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins and Vampires

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Two males stood in a forest. They both appeared to be seventeen years of age. One was leaning up against a tree with a bored look. He wore a high colalred black cloak and trousers with no shirt. By his hip a crimson nodachi and wakizashi. Long black hair spiking down past his shoulders. crimson orbs gazing up at the moon.

the other was a dark brown haired male wearing glasses. He wore a black t-shirt with navy blue jeans. Two odachi on his back forming an 'x' shape. They had come to redwood to hunt down some rogue vampires
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Lein and Yue walked through redwood silently. "Lein where are we going??' Yue asked stupidly, but was pushed back when Lein saw two vampires near by, "Yue....we need to get out of here....now." she said softly. pulling her hat down over her eye and grabbed Yue and began walking the other way
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Shin appeared behind the two a hand on each of their shoulders, 'Need to get out of here? Why woul that be?" He leaned in and spoken in a soft voice, 'Unless you have something to hide?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Yue's eyes widened slightly. Lein grabed his hand and removed it from her sholder, "we just like avoding others." Lein replied, "and why would we have anything to hide." she lied expertly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Fon approached them arms folded. he sniffed the air, 'Brother those two...there half breeds." Shin looked at his brotherr, "Half vampires not half breeds fon."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Yue looked over at Lein, who turned to the two males, "and what if we are we have done nothing wrong." Lein said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Shin looked at them both. Fon leaned against a wall lighting up a cigeratte. Shin shook his head at his brother, "Just simply stating that you are. There is nothing wrong with that now is there."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 pm

"we will take our leave now." Lein said and grabbed Yue's wrist. Yue was slightly nervious hopeing they wouldn;t try and hurt them
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Walls of ice shot up around them. Fon was staring at them, "We can until you answer this one question. Even though your half vampires you should have the same powers as one., Can you use your true vampiric powers."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Yue looked over at them, "no we have more human blood in use, than we do vampire. we haven't figured out how." Lein said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Fon scowled at them, 'Then your just useless trash We should kill them!" Demonic energy flooded the area forcing fon to take a step back. it was coming froms hin, 'Brother enough!" The energy vanished, "You can not blame them for not knowing how. At least they have some idea on them."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Yue jumped behind Lein frightened, and lein glared at the two
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 pm

SHin rubbed his temples, 'I apologise for my brother. All he thinks about is fighting."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

"i won't let him hurt Yue." Lein declaired, "pureblood vampire or not." Yue hugged Leins arm slightly frightened
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 pm

SHin rubbed his temples, 'I have no intention of letting that happen. Your not the vampires we came to seek so we have no reason to attack you."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Lein nodded, "good." "we need to leave Lein...." Yue whispered to her younger twin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Fon dissolved into a black mist. Shin sighed as the walls crumbled away. he gave a bow, 'Sorry if we frightened you. Please allow me to make it up to the two of you by taking you out fo dinner."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

"we'll have to decine sir. we must be leaving." Lein replied grabbing her sister's arm and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Shin shrugged, 'Anothe time i suppose." Leaves began to spiral around him before he vanished heading to town
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Lein watched them leave, "come on Yue we need to hurry, they might come back.." She whispered to Yue who nodded. and the two ran swiftly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Fon was at amansion unsheathing a sword. the vampires were inside. he kicked the door in and tsked at the vampires inside pathetic creatures
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Lein and Yue walked through the forest silently
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Screams filled the air as fon slaughtered the vampires
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Yue heard the screams and turned away from her sister to where the screams were coming from, "Lein what if they do that to us??" she questioned
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Fon stepped out of the mansion coivered from head to toe in blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twins and Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins and Vampires   Twins and Vampires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins and Vampires
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next