Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune Duellist (Naruto.Yu-gi-oh GX crossover lol) Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

The Kitsune Duellist (Naruto.Yu-gi-oh GX crossover lol) Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Kitsune Duellist (Naruto.Yu-gi-oh GX crossover lol) Chapter 1   The Kitsune Duellist (Naruto.Yu-gi-oh GX crossover lol) Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Kitsune Duellist

Disclaimer: Do not own Naruto or Yu-gi-oh GX

Prologue: During the battle with Madara Uchiha, Naruto was thrown into another world the world of Yu-gi-oh GX. There he is enrolled in Duel Academy

Author note: The battle of Madara and Naruto will be held in a flash back later on in the story

Chapter 1

A blonde haired male yawned as he slowly sat up cerulean blue eyes looked around the large bedroom. He appeared to be eighteen years of age standing around 6’4 foot tall. The young male slowly got up and went for a shower changing out of his black pants and white muscle shirt. He stood in the shower arms against the wall. The hot water travelled, down his scarred and burnt torso. Scars and burns covered his body back to front. The male slowly turned the taps turning the water off. The blonde stepped out of the shower grabbing a white towel and drying himself off before tossing the towel to the floor.
He walked to his closet and opened it up. He slipped on a pair of black boxers with black shinobi style pants. A black muscle shirt was fitted over the top with fishnet arm guards. Metal arm guards were placed over the top with a metal chest plate followed by a long black cloak. He slipped a pair of black socks with dark blue ninja sandals on.

The male reached further in and grabbed a long muramasa sword from the closet. He strapped it to his back followed by grabbing two more blades one odachi and one wakizashi. The wakizashi was strapped horizontally on his back the odachi horizontally forming an ‘x’ with his muramasa.

He grabbed three black belts wrapping them around his waist with a click. He reached inside grabbing a black holster strapping it to his right hip before doing the same with five others for a total of six. The cerulean blue eyed teen grabbed two large pouches and put them at the back of his top belt items inside them. The male grabbed a fourth belt covered in scrolls around twenty of them. He wrapped it around his belt and clipped it.

The blonde crouched down wrapping medical tape around both his legs up to his shins. He then straps two holsters on each of his legs filled with shuriken and kunai knives. The male cracked his knuckles before grabbing a duel disk and slipping it on his arm. The blonde grabbed some medical tape and wrapped his hair in it making a long ponytail reaching his middle back instead of his ankles. He finished by grabbing a long black high collared cloak with red clouds on it.

He ran his fingers through his hair and formed a strange hand seal. Leaves spiralled around him as he vanished into thin air. Leaves spiralled close to the duel academy entrance exams. He arrived just in time. He had only a few moments left before he couldn’t enter.

The blond walked towards the arena. As he did a man in a black suit approached the professor in the ring, “Um doctor Crowler we have a late candidate.”

The blonde haired male’s eye twitched violently, “Argh fine tell the slacker he’ll be duelling me.” His eye twitched as he got up, “Damn slacker being late I’ll show him.” He was laughing on the inside.

He got up and approached the arena, ‘Sir what about the test deck?” one of the officials asked. The man ignored him deciding to use his own deck to teach this slacker a lesson and the meaning of the word pain.

The blonde walked to the field once he had been told of the conditions. The students whispered amongst themselves about another late entry. The blonde ran his fingers through his hair as the professor readied his duel disk, “Before we begin shouldn’t we introduce ourselves? My name is Naruto Namikaze.” The blonde gave a polite bow.

The professor’s eye twitched, “I am Doctor Vellian Crowler head professor and department chair of techniques at duel academy slacker. Now duel!”

Naruto opened his cloak up to reveal four duelling decks. His eyes ran over each of them, “Hm which one should I chose.” He pointed to the two on the left side, ‘See these two doctors Crowler these are my weakest decks.” Naruto then pointed to the two decks on his right side, “While these are my strongest the one furthest from me is my best deck.” Reaching in, he grabbed the deck closest to him. Naruto slowly inserted it into his duel deck, “Let’s duel.”

Naruto’s Life points: 4000 LP
Crowlers Life Points: 4000 LP

“I’ll start” Crowler drew one card. His eyes scanned his hand as he placed one card face down before activating a card, ‘I activate Card Destruction! Now both of us discard our entire hands to the graveyard and draw the same number of cards we discarded. For me that four cards I destroy and draw four new ones.” Crowler discarded his entire hand and drew four new cards.

He looked over at Naruto and frowned, ‘Get rid of your hand slacker!” What Crowler didn’t notice however that Naruto was missing a card.

Naruto merely wiggled a finger, ‘Tut tut when you activated that card it aloud me to activate one of my magic cards. By sending it from my hand to the graveyard I can deactivate your spell card that affects me in any way.” He held his hand over the graveyard and pulled the card out showing Crowler, “This was the card I discarded, Suna no Tate or shield of Sand.” On the card was the image of a red haired boy with large chunks of hardened sound hovering around him. The sand was impaled by needles.

Crowler tsked and continued his turn, ‘I activate my face down card Call of the Haunted to bring back from my graveyard my Ancient Gear Engineer (1500/1500)!” Crowler’s monster field glowed as a large machine made entirely of gear’s with a human body rose to the field. A drill was on its right arm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll start” Crowler drew one card. His eyes scanned his hand as he placed one card face down before activating a card, ‘I activate Card Destruction! Now both of us discard our entire hands to the graveyard and draw the same number of cards we discarded. For me that four cards I destroy and draw four new ones.” Crowler discarded his entire hand and drew four new cards.

He looked over at Naruto and frowned, ‘Get rid of your hand slacker!” What Crowler didn’t notice however that Naruto was missing a card.

Naruto merely wiggled a finger, ‘Tut tut when you activated that card it aloud me to activate one of my magic cards. By sending it from my hand to the graveyard I can deactivate your spell card that affects me in any way.” He held his hand over the graveyard and pulled the card out showing Crowler, “This was the card I discarded, Suna no Tate or shield of Sand.” On the card was the image of a red haired boy with large chunks of hardened sound hovering around him. The sand was impaled by needles.

Crowler tsked and continued his turn, ‘I activate my face down card Call of the Haunted to bring back from my graveyard my Ancient Gear Engineer (1500/1500)!” Crowler’s monster field glowed as a large machine made entirely of gear’s with a human body rose to the field. A drill was on its right arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Gear Engineer

Attribute: Earth

Level: 5

Type: Machine/Effect

Attack: 1500

Defence: 1500

Effect: Negate the effect of any Trap Card that targets this card, and destroy that Trap Card. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field at the end of the Damage Step.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowler activated another card, ‘next I activate Cost down by discarding one card from my hand all the monsters in my hand are downgraded by two stars.” Crowler picked a card and placed it in his grave, ‘Next I call forth Ancient Gear Beast (2000/2000)!” Crowler’s field glowed as a large hound type creature appeared on the field made of metal gears. The creature snarled at Naruto.

Ancient Gear Beast

Stars: 6

Type: Machine/Effect

Attack: 2000

Defence: 2000

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. The effects of your opponent's monsters that this card destroys by battle are negated. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowler yawned to himself, ‘I guess that’s it I’ll end my turn for now. I’ll let you go now slacker!’

Naruto merely rolled his eyes and drew a card. His eyes scanned his hand. A grin appeared on his face, ‘I think I’ll activate the magic card Shadow Draw! For every monster, spell and trap card you have on the field I’m aloud to draw one card for each. Seeing as you have three that’s three cards for me!” he placed the card on the field. A large hand made of shadows shot through each of the cards on Crowler’s field.

Naruto drew three cards from his desk giving him a total of seven in his hand. He grinned and grabbed one of the cards, ‘Now I think ill summon a little favourite of mine say hello to silver eyed golden chick (400/ 1200)!” He placed the card on the field in defence mode. The field glowed as appearing on Naruto’s side was a small baby dragon. Its eyes silver and skin golden. The girls in the crowd squealed at how cute it was.

Silver Eyed Golden Chick

Attribute: Light

Star’s: 3

Type: Dragon/Effect

Attack: 400

Defence: 1200

Effect: ??

The blonde placed two cards down on the field, ‘Next I activate the magic card Suiton: Suirou no Jutsu or Water Release: Water Prison Technique!” Water shot up around Crowler’s field encasing his two monsters, ‘Now for the next three turns those two monsters of yours can’t attack. Any monsters you summon during those three turns will also be encased in my water prison.”

Crowler gritted his teeth in anger. The teacher ran his fingers through his hair, ‘Not bad for a slacker I’ll give you that. But you won’t last long once my creatures are freed I’m afraid.”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders and activated another card leaving two in his hand, ‘Next I activate Different Dimension Capsule. I pick one card in my deck and remove it from play and in two turns I get it back.” He grabbed his deck and scanned through it picking one card and placed it in a large blue capsule that appeared on the field, ‘And just the card I need. I’ll end my turn with that.”

Crowler: Hand 0. Field Ancient Gear Engineer (1500 Attack), Ancient Gear Beast (2000 Attack)
Naruto: Hand 2, Field 2 face downs, Silver eyed Golden Chick (400 Defence), 1 removed from play

Crowler drew a single card, ‘I’ll play Ancient Gear Soldier to the field (1300/1300)” A flash of light encased the area as a large gear being rose to the field a gun for its right arm. Water wrapped around the monster encasing it in a water prison, ‘That’s it for now.”

Ancient Gear Soldier

Stars: 4

Type: Machine Effect

Attack: 1300

Defence: 1300

Effect: If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Naruto began his turn by drawing one card giving him three in his hand. The blonde looked at his field, “One turn left.” He raised a card into the air, ‘Next I’ll summon Ryou the son of the Dragon King (1500/1200)!”

He threw the card onto his duel disk. The field glowed as a small black serpentine dragon appeared on the field, “Thanks to Ryou’s ability if there’s a monster on my field and I happen to have another of that monster in my deck or hand I get to summon it excluding Ryou. So I’ll summon a second Silver eyes Golden Chick to the field!”

A second golden dragon baby appeared on the field to the left of Ryou. Naruto shuffled his deck before placing it back in his duel deck, “In return though for every monster on your side of the field you get to draw a card.”

Ryou Son of the Dragon King

Stars: 4

Type: Dragon/ Effect

Attack: 1500

Defence: 1200

Effect: if there is a dragon on your side of the field and you have another in your deck or hand you are aloud to special summon it to the field excluding Ryou

Crowler reached to his desk and drew three cards.

Crowler: hand 3: Field Ancient Gear Engineer (1500 Attack), Ancient Gear Beast (2000 Attack), Ancient Gear Soldier (1500 Attack)

Naruto: Hand 2: Field Ryou Son of the Dragon King (1500 Attack), Silver eyed Golden Chick (400 Defence), Silver eyed Golden Chick (400 Defence)

Crowd

In the crowd up in the stands two students in blue uniforms were watching the duel. One was a tall blue haired male a final year student. The male’s uniform had a more pronounced collar, tighter-bound sleeves, and pointed rims coming out the costume's lower back. His blue hair was sectioned in three layers, his blue eyes positioned directly beneath the bangs of the layer closest to his face.

The girl wore a female version of the uniform. She had a short blue skirt. Her white top hugged her body showing off her curves and well endowed chest complete with a pair of fingerless gloves. Her blonde hair was sporadically arranged, with a large portion trailing the upper part of the nape of her neck.

The girl scoffed at Crowler, “What a snob bullying some amateur with his very best cards.” She was leaning on the railing looking down at the duel, “I have to admit he’s kind of cute.”[/i

]The blue haired male yawned, ‘Alexis you’re to soft. I just hope we get to see that legendary rare monster Crowler has had stashed away in that deck of his.”

The girl known as Alexis gave another sigh. She looked back at Naruto, “[i]Shame he really is cute.”
And as if knowing her thoughts, the blonde haired teen looked up at Alexis and gave a flirty wink. She looked away a small blush on her cheeks that didn’t go unnoticed by her friend.

Crowler drew a fourth card, ‘I don’t know what you’re playing at but in two turns your life points are as good as gone! I sacrifice my Ancient Gear Soldier and Ancient gear Engineer to summon my Ancient Gear Golem!” The two geared creatures shrank into the ground as a giant muscled geared warrior rose to the field. Water shot forward encasing the new monster in a sphere of water.

Ancient Gear Golem

Stars; 8

Type: Machine/ Effect

Attack: 3000

Defence: 3000

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. During battle between this attacking card and a Defence Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Crowler yawned loudly, ‘and that’s it for me I’ll end my turn here it’s your turn now slacker!’

Crowd

Alexis along with most of the crowd gasped at the site of the giant geared golem, ‘There is the legendary rare card!”

The male looked at her with squinted eyes, ‘And soon we’ll find out just what makes it so legendary in a few turns.”

Duel

Crowler laughed, ‘Now now I hope you’re not to scare of my ancient gear golem. If you are, you’re free to surrender and run away.”

Naruto shrugged and drew a card, ‘I have to say your gear golem isn’t very impressive compared to what I plan to call forth. To be honest I’ve always wanted to take one on but now after seeing it I have to say I’m not very impressed by it. But thanks for showing it to me teach. Now you’ll get to see its very destruction.

Crowd

The entire crowd gasped at Naruto’s words. The male beside Alexis blinked, “He’s staring down that legendary rare monster like he doesn’t have a care in the world. I guess the youth and inexperience have benefits after all huh Alexis.”

The blonde haired girl flicked some of hair out of her face, “Give it a rest Zane. At least he’s showing some back bone. Beside’s I want to know what he meant ‘your ancient gear golem isn’t very impressive compared to what I plan to call forth’. What could he possibly have that’s stronger than that?”

Zane merely yawned in boredom, ‘The kids probably bluffing Alexis.”

Once he drew his card his dimension capsule rose to the field and vanished. A card flew into the air. The blonde caught it with ease. Naruto yawned to himself, ‘Now I’ll activate Silver eyes Golden Chick’s ability I can send it to the grave to send out its bigger version. Say hello to the silver eyed Golden Dragon!” the baby dragon shrunk into the ground only for a loud roar to echo over the arena.

Rising up from the ground was a massive golden dragon. Deep silver eyes stared down at the ancient gear golem. The dragon was easily bigger than the Ancient gear golem. Many began to whisper something about ‘blue eyes white dragon’. Silver spikes ran down the dragons back and tail. It had long claws and fangs a truly majestic yet menacing creature.

Silver Eyed Golden Dragon

Stars: 9

Type: Dragon/Effect

Attack: 4000

Defence: 2000

Effect: ??

Naruto flicked his hair out of his face, ‘Next I activate the magic card Summoning Jutsu. By discarding a monster from the field I can summon a creature from my deck as long as I give up life points equal to that monsters attack points. How ever I activate the trap card Kawarimi version 2. Any damage directed at me by a magic, trap or monster effect is cancelled!” the two faces down cards on his field vanished.

A hand appeared hitting the field. A mass of strange seals spread forward. A puff of smoke encased the area as a log appeared. A golden stream shot from the log and into the air. A loud roar was heard as the Silver eyed Golden chick vanished. Appearing in its place was another, Silver eyed Golden Dragon. The second beast roared loudly.

Naruto had his arms folded, “You like them. There the older brother of the blue eyes white dragon.” When the smoke finally cleared and everyone settled that finally saw the attack of the giant dragons. Each of them had exactly 4000 attack points.

Crowd

Three boys in blue uniforms stared at the massive golden dragons. The one with brown hair spoke first directing it at a black haired boy, ‘Chazz is that for real look at it!” The other male Chazz was staring in utter shock as he eyed the giant dragon.

Alexis blinked as she watched the two dragons roar, ‘So that’s what he was talking about. I have to say quite impressive for an amateur to have such powerful cards in his deck.” Zane grunted at her,

Duel

Naruto cracked his neck, ‘I’m not one to show off but since you showed me your rare monster I decided to show your two of mine. I could activate Ryou’s special effect but I can’t be bothered.”

The blonde gripped the three cards in his hand, “Now I’ll attack. Go my Dragon destroy his ancient gear golem!” The first of the dragons roared loudly and shot forward. Its teeth bit into the gear golem and threw it into the ground. A golden beam charged up in its mouth, “Golden Burst!” A beam engulfed the Ancient Gear golem. Light engulfed the area as the Golem was destroyed.

Crowler screamed as his life points dropped to 3000. Naruto pointed at Crowler’s Ancient gear beast. His second dragon shot forward and tore into it destroying it. Growler’s life points dropped to exactly 1000. Next Ryou attacked biting Crowler on the hand dropping his life points to 0.

The three dragons slowly vanished from the field. As they did the two golden dragons released giant roars frightening the crowds as they vanished into thin air. Naruto flicked the hair from his face, ‘I guess I win huh teach.” He gave a cocky smirk. Oh yeah he was good.

Crowd

Alexis blinked as she watched the dragons vanished from the field, “Seems this year will be interesting don’t you think so Zane?”

Zane glanced at Alexis, “I wish to know why he didn’t play his third Golden beast.” He had his arms folded. Turning he began to walk away.

Alexis stared with a shocked expression, “What do you mean by that Zane. He only had two.” She walked after her friend waiting for him to answer her.

The male stopped and turned to face Alexis. His eyes looking right into hers, “Before he attacked he said he couldn’t be bothered to activate Ryou’s special effect. Which from earlier we found out Ryou had the ability to summon a monster from his hand or deck if he had one of them on the field. He turned momentarily giving me a good view of a third Silver eyed Golden dragon in his hand.” With that Zane walked off once more leaving a stunned Alexis.

Naruto gave a loud yawn and walked off leaving Crowler, ‘See you later teach. You should be glad I don’t bring out my dragons for just anyone.” He grinned and leapt onto the wall surrounding the duel around making many gasp. The blonde jumped landing on the rail in front of Alexis. A foxy grin on his face.

He held up a hand, “Why hello there.” He smiled as he jumped down and gently took her right hand in his. He knelt and kissed the back of her hand making Alexis blush red, “I have to say if you’re a student at the academy I guess I’m a very lucky man, it’s not every day you get to go school with a goddess such as yourself.”

Naruto kissed her hand once more, ‘May I have the honour of knowing your name thy beautiful goddess.”

Alexis found she was unable to find her voice. Her cheeks were scarlet red, “M…my n…name it’s ah Alexis. Alexis Rhodes.” She finally found her voice and gave him her name. Many of the students stared in shock at this blonde haired boy making the ice queen of the academy stutter and blush bright red.

Naruto stood up and cupped her chin, ‘It’s a pleasure to meet you Alexis-hime.” He leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips. He broke it as leaves began to spiral around him. Naruto gave a bow, “I hope to see you again Alexis Rhodes and hopefully the chance to duel you.” He flashed a lady killer smile as he vanished in a spiral of leaves. As he did he left a confused group of students and applicants and one blushing Alexis Rhodes.
Back to top Go down

The Kitsune Duellist (Naruto.Yu-gi-oh GX crossover lol) Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Entertanment :: Stories-
Jump to: