Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In one ear and out the other

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In one ear and out the other Empty
PostSubject: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"What a fine mess Jack has done yet again!" Captain Nicholas Smith said as he stormed down towards the cellar doors, "Why must he always get into trouble? Oh Brianne is going to be so mad at him, just like I am!" Once again, Jack was caught doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing, whatever it was and once again, he was sent to the Bandsworth Prison Fort, "It is always in one ear and out the other with him..." but he sighed, he knew why Jack was still sneaking and stealing...his father...Nick clenched his fist at the thought of that vial man. His thoughts where brought out of the dark when he heard footsteps, "Captain, we caught some intruders on the south shores." said the guard, Nick nodded, "Where are they?" the guard pointed down the hall, "They are in the south cellar, Captain but not in any cells. They seemed harmless enough." Nick shook his head, "Alright, lets go." and both started to walk to the south cellar.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Noah

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:13 pm

"Baaaaakaaaaaa, You really shouldn't have followed me here." Noah said as he stood in the cellar, his tail was swishing back and forth playfully. He smiled to himself as he burst down the door and waved at the man coming down the hall, "Hellooooo!! Nice ship you got here!" He said as he shut the door and hid behind a barrel, he was gonna pop out and scare him, Noah was feeling playful as he began to purr and his tail kept swishing back and forth. He knew he was going to be able to scare him, he was as stealthy as well, a cat! He giggled like a little kid and stared at the door intensely.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Walking along the shore, Haku noticed a ship while fixing the bag he had slung over his shoulder. Yes, a ship was needed for where he was going to be headed. Boarding the ship and going near the cellar, Haku caught sight of a boy. Well he thought it was a boy with a tail swishing back and forth as he hid behind some barrels. Haku decided to act as if he did not see the tail-boy and started to walk past the barrels. He heard footsteps. The amount of footsteps were many, probably 3 or more people. He waited directly in front of where the boy was hiding, for the footsteps to arrive and meet him. He did not want to seem like he was a simple stow away on a man's ship.

Checking his money pouch once more, Haku changed position and leaned on the opposite side of the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Nick and the guard looked at each other when the Neko came out then went back in, "I did tell you they seemed harmless." said the guard. Nick groaned as he rolled his eyes then stode to the door and walked inside, his eye looked to the barrel and he out stretched a hand which lifted up the barrel and shook the neko out, "I am in no mood for games, boy. WHy are you here?"

(Ok 1st off, Nick is wearing an eye patch, that is why i said eye. 2nd he is the Guardian of Spirits and Demons which means he can call upon a spirit (which r the ones who has element powers...if u want to know more just ask on the chat box))
Back to top Go down
Noah

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm

"Nyyaahh!" Noah said as he hit the ground and quickly jumped back up, he looked at the man then that other person, next to him. "The great winds of fate herself sent me here to see and meet such great men such as yourself!" Noah said before looking down on his feet. "No, i got lost and ended up in here, i have no idea how i got here...." He said as he rubbed the back of his head he was embarrassed to admit it but he had no idea where he was or how he got there.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 am

Haku watched the display. It was a bit funny how the boy seemed to jump up as soon as he hit the floor. It showed his reflexes were good and was not easily injured. The man Haku assumed was the captain, picked up the barrel with ease.....that gave no hint towards how strong he was nor what his powers were. Haku took a second to think on what the man was able to do.....

The tail-boy spoke, first trying to butter up the "Captain" but then came out with the answer. The Captain replied to this and Haku figured it was his turn to step in. Clearing his throat and leaned up from the wall and said

"Sir, where exactly is this boat going?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 am

Nick looked at them both for a moment before sighing, "1st off, you are in a cellar in the south side of the Bandsworth Prison Fort, I am the Captain of the Fort. 2nd, You both will be released and 3rd that ship is just a food ship which will be leaving quiet soon." Nick said then looked at them both again, "State your names now!" he barked out the order as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Noah

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am

Noah smiled as he spoke, "My name is Noah! ........... Thats all, i don't have a last name!" He said as he laughed and began to crouch on the floor, he wanted to play badly. He looked at the guard and smiled showing his teeth, he pounced onto the guard with a 'nyaaah'. He smiled as he laid on top of him, he began to play with his armor smacking it gently, "Hey Hey hey lets play a game! Cmooonnn!! I am so bored, lets play now!" He said as he hit the armor one last time and made a dent in it.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 am

Haku listened to the Captain reveal the information he wanted. It was good that this was a food ship for Haku figured that it would be nice to have something nice to eat. Then he watched the boy tell his name and then pounce on one of the guards. He started to bang on the armor chanting something about playing. Haku would not have paid this any mind normally, but a dent in the guards armor drew his attention. Putting a hand out, Haku said

"Hey, if you wanna play I guess I could play with you. What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 am

Nick growled as he grabbed Noah by the scruff of his shirt and yanked his off of the guard, "YOU will behave YOURSELF less you want to be staying in a cell for the next few months...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" Nick said sternly as he glared at Noah, he was holding him up with no problem. Behind the eye patch on his left eye, you could see a faint glow of red but you could barely tell it was there. Nick's hazel eyes flared with anger and as soon as Noah answered him, he dropped him on his rump.
Back to top Go down
Noah

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 am

"Crryyystaaall" Noah said as he hit the ground, he jumped back up once more and began to laugh as he looked around the room, he looked at the man in the corner. "I just want to pllaayyyyy, you have a ball or something?" He asked as he looked at the guard once more and smiled. He looked over at nick and crouched down purring ready to pounce on anything, he wanted to play but they wouldn't play with him. He smiled as he made eye contact with nick, he seemed quite mad but of course noah didn't have a care in the world about that.
Back to top Go down
Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Haku sighed, ignored again. And this time by a boy with tail. Haku put down his bag, and searched through it. He had bought a couple toys for the children at the orphanage he passes on his travels but one toy would not hurt right? Taking a ball out of his bag, he held it out for the boy.

"Do you wanna play with this?
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:31 am

Nicolas glared hard at the boy before turning to the other, "What is your name, I don't think I heard you." Nick said in a much calmer tone. It was either better or worse, either way, Nick expected him to answer, whether he had to repeat himself or just answer him already. Nick's eye looked to the guard standing behind him, the guard nodded then left as he shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other   In one ear and out the other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In one ear and out the other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Cellar-
Jump to: