Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rene's been captured

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

Rene's been captured Empty
PostSubject: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:02 pm

rene had fought hard against masterminds men but they had finaly got her she was out cold as one of the men through her over there sholder chu and evil fluttered around rene but it was no use she was out
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"Enough dilly-dallying! Hurry up!" Laser said as he hobbled towards the person that had Rene, "Damn annoying brats."
"Now now Laser, be nice..." Mastermind said as he walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 pm

rene looked peaceful but evil and chu knew better she was in pain from her wounds
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

"What shall I do with the butterflies?" Laser said as he looked at them. "Leave them be...they are no harm to me." Then Mastermind disappeared. Laser and Rene too disappeared and appeared in one of the cells, "stupid brat..." laser mumbled as he walked out of the cell and locked it.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

evil landed on rene's nose as rene's eyes fluttered open she griped her head "fuuccckkk" she moanded sitting up chu landed on her hand and licked her chu and evil started to flutter around her she smiled at them "hello to you guys too" she said 'your in deep crap this time rene-sama' evil said in rene's mind "rene scowled "i know" she sighed and layed down
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Laser had left before she woke up but others looked at her with curious eyes but only 1 had the guts to talk 1st. "Hello?" said a small voice. It was a boy, about 12 years old, with dark gray hair and steel-blue eyes. He was wearing ragged dirty clothes and no shoes.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 pm

rene glanced over "oh hi im sorry did i disturb you?" she asked looking at the boy she gave him a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:47 pm

But the young boy shook his head, "No, you didn't" He said, "WHo are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rene's been captured   Rene's been captured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rene's been captured
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Yura-
Jump to: