Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lonely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Mathis Ryan. A man that no one wishes to be near. A man who can't control the voices in his head. Nor can he stop the visions. He reacts to both of those things as if they were real. And because of that, he is outcasted. One day, he awoke to find himself infront of the tower of the guardians. He was scared. Once again, his mind had forced his body to sleepwalk. He opened the door and walked inside. He only took a few steps before dropping to the floor, falling on his side so his glass jar didn't shatter. "Please, help." He begged in a dry, pain-filled voice.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 am

Rene walked in to the grand hall her skirt swaying with every step carring her bunny in her arms she turned hearing a thump she saw a man falling down she rushed to him summoning one of her butterflies she sent it to go get bri "sir? Are you ok??"
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 am

Mathis looked up at the girl. At first she looked normal. But in Mathis' world, very few times were things normal. He saw a black liquid ooze from the girls mouth, ears, eyes, and nose. He began to panic. The slimey ooze began to speak. 'MaaTHIS. WHY Do you rrrrun awAY ffrom me.' The ooze said in a twisted voice. Of course, this is all in Mathis' mind, and not really happening. But to him, the ooze was as real as the floor he was on. "Get away from me." He yelled, but to no avail. The ooze moved towards him, and started to cover his body. "NO Get away. Get..." His eyes glassed over and he passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:48 am

Rene was confused and worried "but please hurry" she said picking the man up laying him on her lap she looked around serching for help
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:59 am

Mathis' body shock as if he was in a world of ice. In his mind, the slime had covered him and he was trapped inside. He fought but could not get away. He held tight to his water jar, even as his body shook. His only hope was for the vision to subside. Only then would he be able to wake and be free of his visions. For a little while anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:20 am

Rene held him trying to warm him up but there was little she could do in the hall she closed her eyes and they appered in her room she layed him in her bed covering him in blankets she looked at him worry in her eyes "please be ok mister" she whispered quietly
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:43 am

Mathis started to speak in a strange language as he lay in the bed. "Morgo theis helt. Mylen jaskar dorrin." He whispered. He repeated this words over and over again. His voice grew louder and louder with each chant, until finally his eyes snapped open. The vision had faded. He sat up and looked around, unsure of where he was. Then he noticed the girl. He hugged his jar of water tight to him. "Please." His voice raspy. "Water. I need...water." He begged
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Rene looked at him "a-are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:54 pm

"Please. I need water." He begged her. He hadn't anything to eat or drink for some time. His mouth was dry and his head hurt him. "Please. I need water." He repeated. He still hugged that jar of water against his body.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Rene nodded and hurried off to get some water she walked back in and handed it to him "h-here you go mister."
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Mathis grabbed the glass and quickly drank it down. Water. Fresh, clean water. He drained the cup quickly and handed it back to her when it was finished. The hoomeless man bowed his head. "Thank you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Rene smiled and shook her head "no no it's fine mister how are you feeling?" she asked politely
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 am

The man smiled and bowed to the girl. "Much better thank you." He bowed again. "My name is Mathis Ryan. What is yours, and where are we anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lonely Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely   The lonely I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lonely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: The Tower :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: