Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The phycopath, The thief and The innocent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Guardian
Cookiechan

The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  Empty
PostSubject: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Naomi wandered aimlessly through the streets, the humid air of the dessert made her weary and sand was in her fur, she shook her head and continied through the street, looking at the windows every so often, looking at the stuff she couldn't buy... you needed money to buy things, money she didn't have. Naomi needed somewhere to stay, somewhere to rest but to no prevail
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

PostSubject: Re: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Katie saw this person walking down the street, from the rooftops she watched. she laughed quietly to herself and jumped down hiding in the person's shadow
Back to top Go down
xenoofthedemon

PostSubject: Re: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Sitting in the shadows of a nearby alley sat Mathis. The poor homeless man watched as a girl fell infront of him. SHe didn't seem to notice him, although she probably would just pass him by even if she did. He sat, wondering just what this girl was doing. He gently hugged his glass jar of water against him, in fear that she would take it from him. It was strange that this simple jar was so priceless to him.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

PostSubject: Re: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Katie made the girls shadow bigger to shade her from the heat. making somewhat of a cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Guardian
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:12 am

Naomi sighed as a sudden cool breeze was upon her, she turned to see what was causing it and her innocent eyes fell on the girl behind her, fearing that she was standing in the way of something, she moved to the side "sorry" she appologised for blocking her veiw of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The phycopath, The thief and The innocent    The phycopath, The thief and The innocent  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The phycopath, The thief and The innocent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Nervanah-
Jump to: