Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All board whos going aboard!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

All board whos going aboard! Empty
PostSubject: All board whos going aboard!   All board whos going aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Winter was one of the seasons that Nick couldn't stand. It was cold, wet, and busy. He growled and grumbled as he walked to the docks, meeting up with whoever said that they were going to help him. "I hate the winter..." The ironic part was Alex's last name was Winters but never has Nick hated him....became annoyed, yes, but never hated. Nonetheless, work was work and work had to be done.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Katie
Admin
Katie

PostSubject: Re: All board whos going aboard!   All board whos going aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Katie sat on the edge of the docks and took a deep breath in. "i love the winter time, cold and people always carry money on them."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: All board whos going aboard!   All board whos going aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Hollie sat in the water with a bright smile as she shivered cause of the cold. "it's so cold! i love it." she exclaimed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: All board whos going aboard!   All board whos going aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Nick finally came to the docks and blinked, "Katie...and you are?" He said, asking Hollie. He didn't remember seeing her before, Nick wondered why she was in the water, "And why are you in the waterduring the winter? You will catch a cold..."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All board whos going aboard!   All board whos going aboard! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All board whos going aboard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Bandsworth Prison Fort :: Docks-
Jump to: