Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Brianne rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes. "I've just been tired lately...I really need a break." Then sighed and looked at the snake again, "Not to mention I don't like snakes...no offence..." It always made her feel so...uneasy.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Makai kisses Brianne's forehead as the last of the great serpent vanished up the other tunnel. Makai closed his eyes as a mirror of ice appeared behind him. Makai fell back into the mirror taking Brianne with him. The mirror cracked as the two vanished and the tunnel closed. A mirror rose up on the outside infront of a nearby cave. makai stepped out of the mirror holding Brianna close to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 am

Brianne was now half asleep, she had been like this at the Tower. It was nice and quiet which made it so soothing, "Makai...where are we?" she mumbled lightly though not bothering to look around at all.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Makai leaned against a tree sliding down it holding Brianne as he did so. He rested Brianne in his lap her head against his chest, "Were are somewhere close to the tomb of my ancestors but exactly where I cannot say it is forbidden. I hope you understand that only us Vampires are allowed to carry the secret of the secret entrances to our ancestors tombs"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Brianne opened her eyes and looked up to Makai, "I understand, there are somethings that I can't tell you. We all have our secrets to keep, for the sake of others..." She mumbled slightly then sighed, "I just wish everyone understood that..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 am

Makai gently stroked her hair holding her close to him. Makai kissed her neck softly, his left arm around her waist as he held her in his lap, "Tired Love?" spoke Makai as he kissed her temples before sniffing her hair with a small smile hidden.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 am

Brianne closed her eyes but smiled lightly, feeling him hold her close, "Yes...I haven't slept in 2 weeks." She said then looked back up to him, "By the way, speaking of which, where have you been? I haven't seen you around lately the last few weeks. Been busy?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am

Makai wrapped his other arm around her waist pulling her closer as he made sure her head stayed against his chest, "I'm afraid i have been, matters of the Vampire Council" spoke Makai as he gently smelt her hair. He moved to her neck sniffing her scent his fangs trailing over her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:28 am

Brianne blushed lightly when she felt his fangs on her neck (again XD), "I see, its kinda funny how things are simular." she said, looking off into a random direction. Brianne then closed her eyes again, "I missed you, you know...it has been quiet without you at the Tower...err kinda..." There was still Jack, Copper, and everyone else, not to mention the Oru's had been showing up lately.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 am

Makai nibbled her neck as his fangs brushed across her skin. He moved her head to the side, "I missed you to" Makai gently kisses Brianne on the lips his hands roaming her body as he held her tightly in his col embrace.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am

Brianne blushed a bright pink but kissed back, "Well that sure woke me up..." she thought as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2