Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Her Deep Dive ( Reina )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Demyx Bay

Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) Empty
PostSubject: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Luna was in her single black leather hooded coat when she walk in to the Training Grounds. She was in her heartless form so no one would see her. when she got out of her Heartless form when getting there. Luna had Black hair with some red in it under her hood. When she walk in she saw a girl about her age. when she walk up she said " Hi there "
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Reina spared the female a glance then turned back, "hello." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna Demyx Bay

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 am

Luna look at the girl and said " Oh Hi, my name's Luna.
Got it memorized " When she look at the Girl she let some of her Darkness come off her and she was still in her Heartless form
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 am

Reina sighed and ignore the girl and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Luna Demyx Bay

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 am

" What would you name be " ask Luna She was in he Heartless form and look at her
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 am

"Reina." was all the cat girl said. she was tired after training.
Back to top Go down
Luna Demyx Bay

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:27 am

Luna stay in her Heartless from when talk to Reina and said " Its nice to meet you Reina. " Luna what to make friends but she what to keep her her Darkness out of the light and not be killed. Luna was not a real human she was an Heartless some one from the Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

Reina's ear twitched as she sat on the ground silently.
Back to top Go down
Luna Demyx Bay

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:40 am

Luna was not like an human when she sat down when She sat she had to hide her Heartless black body . She then look at Reina and said " I see your an Cat/Human that is really cool "
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 am

"not really." Reina said with a bored expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Luna Demyx Bay

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 am

" Oh, I am an Heartless I have no heart in my body " She took off Hood and her short black hair with some red in it was seen, Luna had Gold-yellow eyes that where now seen for the 1st time to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 am

"good for you." Reina was never good around other people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Deep Dive ( Reina )   Her Deep Dive  ( Reina ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Deep Dive ( Reina )
Page 1 of 1