Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the land of ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 am

Hayato stood in the land of ice eyeing a massive hawk made of cie. The creature screeched firing thousands of sharp feather like ice daggers at him. hayato raised a hand. A pressure struck the feathers slamming into the ground as they shattered, 'Why do you resist surrender and become my familiar ice bird." The brid glared and released a storng jet of cie at him. hayato appeared before the bird punching it right in the beak;. It flew back slamming into the ground. hayato appeared on top kicking it into the ground. The bird screeched loudly.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Hollie watched as the vampire and the bird fought. she didn't really want to get involved with a vampire so she was hiding
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Hayato approached the bird and looked at her, "Do you give up bird." It screeched firing ice spikes at him. He riased a hand and back handed the spikes shattering the,m. he formed a fist and punched the bird in the head. A shoickwave echoed as a crater formed beneath the bird form the force oif the blow. The bird was unconscious. it slowly dissolved into a black mist and the mist flew to kagirinai's body forming onto his skin.

Hayato turned in the direction of hollie slowly raising a hand, "you can come out now child i won't harm you."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Hollie froze mid step, "shit..." she whispered, and turned to face the vampire with a worried look, "it's not me i'm worried about...." she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

He raised an eyebroiw at her, 'Then who are you worried for child."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:37 pm

"a friend of mine, he's a werewolf. i know how well your kinds get along and i'm not going to be the cause of any trouble." she said with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Hayato gave a soft chuckle. he appeared behind her. An arm wrapped around her waist as he pulled her to his chest he leaned into her ear baring his fangs, "Werewolf huh. I wouldn't worry i'm not going to fight him why should i when i have nothinmg to gain from it hm?"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Hollie tensed when he wraped his arm around her, "h-how know your not lieing....the last one did just that." she told.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Hayato raised an eyebrow and sniffed her, "Hm you've got my great grand sons energy signature on you. I wouldn't worry i don't fight unless its needed. I'd rather fight a demon then a werwolf there more fun and theres the chance i get it as a familiar like that bird right then."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Hollie still didn't really believe him, "fine but can you please let go of me..." she requested
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Hayato slowly opened his mouth, "before i do i hope you don't mind if i take a bite im terribly hungry from my battle. Don't worry i don't have to bite your neck to feed."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

"w-what are you going to do?" she questioned confused
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

He ran his fangs across her neck to give ehr a brief sensation of pleasure, 'Hm maybe bite your wrist, a finger, arm, leg or your neck depends on where you want the bite. But the feeling will be the same."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:57 pm

She quickly shook her head, "He'll already smell your scent on me i'm sure and what would i tell him if you bite me..." she was shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Hayato looked at her, 'Ar eyou to lovers or something?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Hollie face turned a bright red, "No! of course not! i just...i don't want to hurt him...and that might..." she mumbled after her outburst.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "Your not lowers nor do you seem to be a coupel so why should me biting you hurt him? he should feel honoured to have a friend bitten by me." he leaned into her ear, 'After all its not everyday you meet someone bitten by the first born child of the two original vampires,"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Hollie tensed more, holding back her thoughts that almost poped out. "please...just let go of me...." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:07 pm

He gently grasped her wrist and raised it to his mouth, 'Don't worry there will be no pain only pleasure." His fangs slowly sunk into her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Hollie tried to pull her wrist away but failed. "let go of me....please." she begged.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

He rolled his eyes and dug his fangs right in and started to drink
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Hollie shook slightly as a small gasp escaped her lips as he drank
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:11 pm

His tongue flicked over his wrist as he fed as pleasuire coursed into her body
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Hollie let out a soft moan as he drank. her breath coming in short pants
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

He stood up as he fed pulling her to his chest as he held her arm up., He easily towered over her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the land of ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the land of ice   In the land of ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the land of ice
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next