Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a vampire in the light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

a vampire in the light Empty
PostSubject: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

A silver haired male stood in the land of light. three broadswords on his right hip.; A long black cloak fluttered in the wind. He was walking through a human town. The humans bowed in fear of him. A sadistic smile spread on his features as he left the town and walked along a dirt road. A hand on one of his blades long fangs sticking out of his lips
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Raui was on one of his travels {he cant be in one place for to long} he was in town looking when he saw the vampire , Having fought many all ready, Raui took out his red long staff in case he had to fight it, Raui thought it was odd he saw a vampire decied to walk up and ask questions "It is rather odd your here no why are you here ?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Shiro stared at Raui as he walked up to him. He growled as he dared to ask him why he was here. Shiro had a blade drawn at the tip was close to Raui's neck, 'Insolent trash you dare to ask me questions! i should lop your head off for your insolence!: The ancient vampire growled
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Now feeling threaten Raui hit the vampire in somach with his staff, Then Raui put his staff in a defencesive postion waiting for the vmpire next move
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

Shiro's stomach dissolved into black mist the staff jsut going right through him. He growled as black tendrils rose up in to the air as a dmeonic energy erupted fromh is body, 'Insolent trash you dare attack me!" He gripped his blade growling at him as the gorund shook beneath his power
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Raui held his staff in a defensive postion waiting for the vampire to stirke and said "Your just like rest of them "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 pm

He grinned sadistically as he began to dissolve into a black mist. Three large black jackals stood before him. There crimson eyes gazed at Raui as they growled. Shiro's upper body floated in the air.
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Raui now knew there was going be fight , Raui took off his shirt reveling a scar on his chest threw to the ground, Raui pick up his staff again and put back in defensive postion ,Raui had one eyes fix on the three jackal and one on vampire " Come what are you are waiting are not going start what you started ?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 am

Shiro growled flying forward as his lower body reformed. His jacks dashed after him large blades forming in there mouths as they went on the offensive attacking Raiu by swinging there blades in numerous directions
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:57 am

Raui started blocking the jackals attack with staff allthough Raui could not block all the attacks, after a while Raui threw his staff to ground, Raui then formed three fire balls and threw one at each jackal
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Shiro appeared holding a hand out. The fireballs froze voer in an instant shattering in mid air. Thousands of spears of ice shot forwars towards him
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Raui saw the ice shards coming at him , Raui picked up his staff and started to tworl it real fast in a cricle to knock the ice shards away to make the break when they hit the staff
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 am

Shiro raised his left arm. It dissolved into black mist. The ground shook as a large 10 foiot demon appeared. its skin pitch black a head with four faces on it. It had four arms carrying giant blades in the wearing what apepared to be animal skin
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Raui say the demon and thought { Oh shit I am in trouble Raui what the fuck did you get yourself into now} Raui then took a fighter stance waiting for the demon to strike
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

The demon's head shifteed the face turned from a happy one into an angry one. the demon roared flames igniting its blades. The beast stomped forward and started swinging one of his scythes at Raui/. shiro spoke up, "If you bow before me and beg for mercy i';ll stop."
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 am

{Raui bigest problem is his pride } Raui looked at the vamipire and even though he could feel his body had reached its limit said " Yeah right the last time I bowed my whole family was kille right in fornt of me "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 am

Shiro rolled his eyes as he demon swung its gioant scythe towards him, Shiro stood to the side arms folded. His demon would fight Raui he would stand back and watcjh,.
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 am

when Raui was hit by the demons scythe he flew back hit a wall hard breacking his left arm but with he last bit of energy he struggle to his feet and looked at the demon
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:27 am

\The demon towered over him raising its four arms and scythes swinging them down. They stopped just above him. Shiro spoke up, "Will; you beg for mercy now?"
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 am

Raui looked at the vampire hear his words and said " I raither die "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 am

Sjhiro yawned as his demon raised one of his scythes and brought it down
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:39 am

Raui wacth helplessly and and sream in pain as the sythe went across his chest ,Raui fall on floor bleeding he was to weak to get all Raui could do was look at the demon
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 am

Shiroi snapped his fingers. The demon dissolved into a black mist which flew onto Shiro's body. He slowly started to walk off, 'Don't worry the wound won't kill you. Its not deep enough to even make you die of blood loss.' The vampire walked off
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:09 am

Raui was in the worse pain in his life but he still tired but when Raui tried he fell bak on the ground , Raui was wondering if the vampire spoke the truth oh was he real left there to die
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Whistling could be heard as a pink haired male was walking down the road. He had his hands in his pockets blade shades covering his eyews, he lifted them up spotting Raui,. 'Hm whats this?" he slowly walked towards him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a vampire in the light   a vampire in the light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a vampire in the light
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next