Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Reika just looked at him and said, "hurry and end my life....if you can." she said. she didn't have any family that would worry, "COME ON! CAN'T YOU DO IT!" she screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Jeramey's hand were shaking but he pointed the gun to the men who walked into the house, "Put the damn gun down!" yelled one man.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Reika turned her head to them, "get the fuck out of my house" then she turned back to him, "DO IT NOW JERAMEY! DO IT THEN RUN!" She shouted at him, hoping it would frighten him and he would think about what he was doing
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 pm

The man only backed away to the door, Jeramey's hands shook more as his eyes blurred with tears before dropping then gun and dropping to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Reika sat up and hugged Jeramey. "i knew you couldn't pull the trigger, your to good of a person to kil someone." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Jeramey's whole body was shaking, his mind felt num, he didn't know what to say...what was there to say?
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Reika turned to the man at her door, "go the fuck away. now!" she ordered him then stood helping Jeramey up.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm

The man left and closed the door, Jeramey knew it was far from over though. He felt himself being helped to his feet but his legs felt wobbly underneath him, Jeramey's head was hung low. Even though he was worried about what she was going to do with him, inside, he felt a calming scene of relief.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

"sit there i'll be right back i need to get a new shirt." she told him then walked to her room and came back with a long sleeved black shirt on
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Jeramey felt sick to his stomach, not only from not eating at all for the pass 2 days but for what he did...he felt...guilty...and his master would be very mad at him once he returned...that is if he ever did.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 pm

"you must be hungry..." Reika said then walked into the kitchen which was right next to the dinning room, "how old are you kid?" she asked him as she pulled stuff out of cabnets
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm

"16...and I am not hungry..." He said as he leaned forward a bit, he couldn't eat right now, if he did, he might throw up. (stress)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"well i am so deal with it. and your two years older than me. wow." she said as she began cooking pasta
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Jeramey's stomach growled loudly, he held his gut as it did, "Your 14?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Reika looked at him and nodded, "yeah? what of it?" she asked ashe she cooked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:09 pm

"N-nothing..." Jeramey said, his shaking slowly starting to stop.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

"ok?" Reika replied. and finished cooking and got a plate, and putting some pasta on it returning to the dinning room and sat down
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Jeramey stayed sitting in the living room area, he didn't want to eat anything, he wanted to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm

"you can go if you want to....." she said quietly. "i'm not going to make you stay....but i give you fair warning. if you try and kill me again one of my bullets will be the death of you. and i don't miss." she told him. truly she didn't want him to go cause she was lonely
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 pm

When she was finished saying what she was saying, Jeramey bolted out. It wasn't that he didn't like her, it was that he was worried he was going to do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm

reika sighed, "alone again...." she quietly ate alone
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Jeramey was in a dead run, he only stopped when he ran into someone and when he looked up, he felt his heart stop...it was his master, "Jeramey, you have disappointed me yet again..." he said as he wrapped his fingers around Jeramey's throat then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Reika walked out of her house to go buy some things she would need since she would be going back to Findlay soon
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Someone was following her in the shadows, they were quiet and sill in the night air.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Reika walked quietly sometimes dancing as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next