Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owe you something more

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

Owe you something more - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Fleur punched his shoulder lightly as she glared at him. "Jack and i are nothing alike. Take that back." she ordered her glare hardened slightly.

(YES LET'S DO IT)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Copper flinched a bit when she punched his shoulder (even if it was lightly) but he still grinned like a child, "You're gonna have ta make me~" and chuckled in amusement.

(lol oh have you read D. Grey-Man? if so then have you read D. Grey-Man Reverse?)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 pm

The demon rolled her eyes, "and what makes you think i want to waste that much effort on you Star Man?" she questioned with a scoff.

(nope i have not read either)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 pm

"I see." Copper half smiled then released her from his hold, "Well if you haven't got anything better to do, I could sure use the company right now. Word is that they are sending wagons in to collect up the broken..." then the smile faded, "And the dead..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Fleur didn't move even though he had let her go. The look on his face made her just as sad as the word he spoke. A frown just didn't seem to belong on his face. She then felt guilty for being so rude to him. "Okay.....i'll....keep you company." she muttered, a soft blush gracing her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Copper smiled again but this time, it was more warm and friendly then it was childish, "I really do thank you, Fleur." he said then shuffled the best he could without further hurting himself to make room for her on the bedroll so that she wasn't on top of him....not that he didn't mind (of course XD). "Once we get back to the castle, I will be able to temporarily heal myself." he grinned, "Want to know how?"

(he fuses metal with his bones till it is strong again then the metal returns to where it was before, hence the piercings)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Fleur moved away slightly so she didn't hurt him again. "um.....sure go ahead...." she was a little curious about how he would be able to heal himself for a while.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Copper closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, holding it before exhaling. The piercings that were along his left ear starting to go under the skin and made its way to his left middle and index finger. Copper kept his breathing even but flinched a few times. His two fingers (which are buddy taped together) started to tap on the ground, Copper breathed out and opened his eyes before removing the bandage around his fingers then shook his hand to stop his finger tapping, "I can fuse my bone to any type of metal, that and I can wrap the metal around the bone. There has to be a puncture in the flesh already which is why I wear so many piercings." Copper grinned at his own genius, "But I can only do it with my own bones, I can't do it with others."

(Copper maybe a child at times but he is damn clever XD)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Fluer watched him in utter amazement. When he finished speaking just sat the for a minute not really knowing how to express the awe she was in. "That is.....amazing. How do you do that? How did you figure out how to do that?" she questioned quickly as she stared at his fingers, then she looked up at his face expecting him to answer her quickly. You could see the curiosity in her eyes.

(he is a genius, a very stupid genius.)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 pm

(ha ha ha, got that right XD)

This made Copper smile all the more, "In the guardian body, there are two types of energy in us. First is the body energy and then the element energy. Since they are both part of us, they equal the Whole (The Whole is what gives us life). Since they are both the same and yet different, they don't mend together unless the user, aka me, tells them to do so otherwise. This can only be done though with solid objects like metal and crystal (to name a few)." Copper made be a childish man but he was deadly smart.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Fleur took a second to take in what he just said and then she nodded. "I see.....You seem fairly smart for an idiot." she said, with a small smirk. "I guess idiots have their good days as well."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oy, I am not an idiot. Handsome, charming, and a genius...but not an idiot." He said with a fake pained expression on his face. "If you don't move away from my daughter in about 5 seconds, you may want to include a bloody pulp in your list." Karven stood in the tent opening, his arms crossed over his chest, baring his teeth at Copper. Copper stared at him for a moment before smiling, "Ah I see, protective? You should be more worried about me then her. As you may not have noticed, I am already a bloody pulp while your daughter is merely scratched and bruised."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 am

Fleur rolled her eyes at his words, but her blood ran cold the second she heard her father. She stayed completely silent, she wondered if she didn't say anything she would eventually disappear and escape the situation that she was now in. She knew that it wouldn't happen, but she still stayed silent and avoided eye contact with her father and the star man close to her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 pm

"It doesn't matter, I know what you are like and I will be-"
"Karven!" Brianne said in a breathless shout, "Damn it, I have been looking everywhere for you and I...." She looked at Copper and Fleur then to Karven, grinning, "Awe, how cute~" she teased.
"Now is not the time for that!"
"Why not? Your daughter is not some child to be looked over all the time. She can make her own choices."
"But-"
"No buts, now get! I need you to help pack up the camp."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 am

Fleur quickly weaseled her way away from Copper as soon as she heard Brianne. She stood with a flusted expression, she made sure her back was to Copper. "I......I better go help as well." she muttered as she hurried to make her escape.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm

The wagons came along and people were being packed up, both the living and the dead....

Brianne and the other guardians were in a separate wagon, Heather was resting her head on Jack's shoulder while Brianne, from exhausting herself, was leaning on Nick.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Fox smiled lightly seeing how Brianne and Nick acted together, they really were a wonderful family. Sometimes Fox wondered what it would be like to be in a normal family, instead of the insane one that she is in. She sighed and closed her eyes in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 pm

"What a fight that was." Jack sighed as he removed his scarf and gloves, "And its like an oven in this realm."
"Well it is the Moon Realm, Jack." said Scarlet, who had no problem with the heat, "Just be thankful its not freezing...."
"Course you would say that."
Nick gave Jack a silent glare, warning him not to wake Brianne up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owe you something more   Owe you something more - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owe you something more
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Brandsworth-
Jump to: