Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always in the shadows, never in the light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Always in the shadows, never in the light Empty
PostSubject: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Always in the shadows, never in the light Guyonhorse

A solider from LOE (Land of Earth) came to the gates of KOW (Kingdom of Water) and he stopped, "I have a message for the queen!" He called out and the gates opened. He stepped off his horse and walked in as someone took the ropes of the horse to guide it to the stables. Alice was standing near the entrance, waiting for him. The man went to 1 knee and bowed his head, "Queen Alice, I have an important message that needs to be heard." he said. Alice nodded, "Rise." and so he did, "What is it you wish to say?"
"There have been reports of break ins across the Lands of Earth, 3 people are dead too." said the solider. "And how did they die?" asked Alice. "By a poison...but we have no clue what it is and many more are struck with it." Alice nodded, "I am sorry but I can not aid you." The man looked up surprised, "But Queen-" Alice held up a hand to stop him from talking and continued, "But I know someone who can, he should be in Oakwood though. His name is Lucas Everson. I have been training him at the Guardian Tower. He should be able to help you." The man nodded, "Yes, I'll go look for him..." He got up and turned around. "Just look for a young lad with reddish-orange hair and dark green eyes. He also should be wearing the Healer's pendent, novice class." The man nodded and then went to get his horse so he could go to LOE, to Oakwood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Oakwood....

The sun was shining and the birds chirped a happy tune...if only it was happy. Lucas Everson or Luke for short, wandered around the usually busy town but now few people were out. A strange illness broke out among the people and they were now dying. Luke was just thankful he wasn't one of the victims...yet.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Amy~*~

Amy~*~

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Aurora made her way through Oakward, heading off home since she had collected all her needed groceries to last her for a while longer. She hummed gently under her breath while she walked, swinging her shopping bags back and forth in time to the tune she was singing. One had to remain positive when no-one else did, right? There was a strange epidemic around Oakwood; a poison of some kind that was killing people off. Thankfully Aurora hadn't even felt the least bit ill over the last few weeks. She'd felt no different, if not better than usual. So she knew that she was alright. She wished that she could help the people, but unfortunately she only knew Physical Healing as a skill of hers. Poison was out of her reach entirely as it was inside the system. Aurora's specialties lied with broken bones, or metal stitches which she was getting quite good at now. Through all her day-dreaming, she hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking. She accidently bumped into a boy who had been walking ahead of her, and she gasped in surprise.

"Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! I wasn't focusing on where I was going!" She apologised hastily, bowing her head with apology and blushing slightly from embarrassment; a tendancy of hers.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Luke wasn't looking where he was going either, his mind was on how he could help out his home village but none the less, like his usual bad habit, he had bumped into someone. "Ah, I am sorry. I wasn't paying attention, sorry." Luke said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Umm, here let me help you with that." He bent down to help her pick up what she had dropped. "I haven't seen you around here, my name is Lucas Everson but just call me Luke." he said as he smiled, Luke hopped he didn't seem odd just saying that. His face was a bit flushed from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Amy~*~

Amy~*~

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Aurora smiled gratefully when the boy helped her gather the shopping she had dropped. "Thank you." She said happily and made sure to hold tighter onto the bags. She giggled softly, nodding her head. "For the past few years I've been taught about Physical Healing, ya see. So I've been busy studying the needed books, and learning mainly by myself. I used to have a teacher, but he went quite a while ago as he had no more to teach me." She shrugged a little bit, clasping her hands together in front of her, making sure that the bags she was holding wouldn't drop again. "At the moment, I feel pretty useless with this epidemic going round. I'm not trained to help with poisons; I'm only decent at binding broken bones and making metal stitches." She explained, the blush slowly fading from her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Luke blinked when she told him that she was a Physical healer, "Really? I am a novice healer, in many studies. Herbs, bone, muscle, even sickness but the people think I am still too young to do anything." Luke said then put his hands in his pockets, "My teacher is the Queen of the Land of Water, I do my learning at the Guardian Tower." he was always happy to say that, the Tower was home for him even though he was born here, in Oakwood.
Back to top Go down
Amy~*~

Amy~*~

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 am

Aurora nodded her head as she listened to show that she was paying attention and absorbing what he told her. She smiled, brushing her blond fringe out of her eyes when he finished speaking. She visibly widened her eyes when Luke said that his teacher was Alice; none other than the Queen of the Land of Water. "Wow, really? Being taught by the Queen..." She said aloud in awe, her eyes dancing at just the thought. "I sometimes go to the Guardian Tower to help with the more serious injuries like broken bones." She admitted sheepishly, still smiling of course. "But how old are you? It doesn't matter what age you are. If you can help, then you should prove to everyone that you can." She said, going back to the earlier conversation.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Luke blinked when she asked how old he was, "Well I am 16 years old..." Luke said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "And I agree...lets go to the head of Oakwood!" Luke said as he smiled at Aurora.

(Sorry for the short post, is in a hurry)
Back to top Go down
Amy~*~

Amy~*~

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Aurora giggled softly and nodded her head, flicking her long blond hair over both her shoulders so that it draped down her back. "Alright." She agreed and started to walk in the direction she had been originally walking in. After all, this was the right way. She walked slowly so that Luke could keep up with her, since she was used to walking quite fast whenever she was by herself; which was actually quite a lot. "I've always been encouraged by my old teacher to never allow anyone to tell you cannot do something." She explained briefly as she looked up at the sky, her soft green eyes dancing in the sunlight. She seemed to be remembering something, but she soon snapped out of the memory. "I myself am 15, so I've often been told that I'm not old enough to do something." She smiled gently as she looked round at Luke to show that she still acknowledged his presence.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Luke smiled as he nodded, "Yeah....I get the same reaction...but like Brianne said...you are as strong as you believe you are." Luke had always admired that quote. Luke looked up to the glistening sun in the evening sky. He then looked back to Aurora, " And I believe that I am strong enough to save my home!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always in the shadows, never in the light   Always in the shadows, never in the light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always in the shadows, never in the light
Page 1 of 1