Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ōkami no Shinobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 am

The massive doors to the Grand Hall creaked open as the pair of figures approached.
"Woah... Tha' en't creepy et all, ne boy?"
The speaker was a young man of about average height, with mid-length, shaggy brown hair in a wild halo around his head. His sharp gray eyes gazed around, taking in as much information as possible, as were his slightly pointed ears, picking up the surrounding noises fairly easily. He wore a sleeveless vest with a forest camouflage print and black cargo shorts, and had a travel pack across his shoulders, as well as having his bare feet, ankles, and shins wrapped with combat tape. He had a bangle around each wrist, a black leather one with a silver nugget embedded in it on his left, silver runes embossed on its worn surface, and a purple, gray, and silver fabric braid on his right. The braid was very threadbare and worn, indicating a that it had been worn for a long time. He also had a series of glyphs tattooed upon his right forearm, their meaning only known to scholars and the ones who placed them on him.
'This place is a different place Brother-Akuna, with strange things. I do not like it.'
The speaker this time, incidentally, did not actually speak in words. He was a large wolflike canine with a dark brindled coat and pale, colorless eyes. He had a strip of white fabric around his neck with a metal plate attached to it, with several angular, blocky runes etched deep into the metal.
"Meh, ye'll git used te' et Shiro, ne doubt. Now, where te' find te' Alpha o' this place..."
As the duo entered the Hall, Shirokiba's nails clicking quietly on the stone floors, the colossal doors creaked shut behind them. Akuna shrugged off his pack, and dropped it with a dull thud onto the floor.
"Guess we could jes' wait, ne'?"

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Fox was walking around the tower bored when she walked into the grand hall and saw a man and a wolf like person, "ello....'ho are you two? never seen ya 'round 'ere before." she asked grinning slightly. She didn't know many people outside of the prison fort and since this was one of her rare visits to the tower she planned to meet several people. Her braided blonde hair lay limply over her shoulder on the side where the sleeve to her cut off red top wasn't, her golden eyes stared at the two.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am

The ears of both Akuna and Shiro twitched as they both picked up the sounds of footsteps. As the source of the steps revealed itself, Akuna's eyes widened. 'Well now, isn't she a looker!' He looked down to Shiro, who was resting on his belly beside the chair Akuna was sitting in. "Wha' do ye' think Shiro?" he asked quietly. 'Good-looking for a human, Brother.' When the woman was close enough and they heard her speak, Akuna grinned. 'Heh, even her voice is beatiful... I think I may be in love... that, or it's hormones... probably hormones.' He decided to introduce themselves. "Well 'ello te' yerself. Name's Akuna, an' this 'ere's me pa'tne' Shirokiba. An' 'oo would ye' be?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Fox grinned at the two, "i'm Fox. nice ta meet ya lads." she said crossing her arms and walking closer to examine the two, "never seen lads like you two before mate. ye new 'here?"
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 pm

"Ye', jes' arrived from th' Land o' Earth. I'm a shinobi, Shiro's me ninken pa'tner." Akuna bowed to Fox with a grin. "An' to what honor do we assign to bein' met with such a beauty?" Shiro bumped his head against Akuna's thigh, almost nocking him off-balance. 'Stop showing off, I wish to meet with her.' "Ye', ye', git off it. Shiro wants to meet ye'." Shiro walked toward the girl, and nuzzled her hand.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Fox laughed loudly, "wow. ye' both are feisty. well i best take ye' both to Brianne. she'll pro'aly want ta meet ya' " Fox said grinning.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Akuna perked up at hearing the name. "Breanne? Is she th' Alpha 'round 'ere?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Fox looked at him puzzled for a minute then nodded, "yea' i guess ye can say that." soon a rather small girl with curled blonde hair he long strapless white dress trailed behind her as she walked into the great hall, and saw Fox, "hello Miss. Fox. i was looking for you. Sir Nick told me to tell you that Miss. Brianne is busy at the moment." Fox smiled at the girl, "'Ell t'anks for tellin' me 'milia." the smaller girl had yet to notice the other two in the room behind Fox
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well 'oo would this be, ne?" Akuna made his presence known to the girl, as she seemed to have not noticed him and Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm

The girl turned and blinked seeing the two, "oh forgive my manners." she curtsied, "I'm Emilia. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said, Fox laughed lightly and wrapped an arm around Emilia's shoulders " The lass is a royal, so best be nice to her." Emilia frowned up at Fox lightly, she had tried her best to not talk about what she was.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh, a Royal? What's a li'l thing like ye doin' in a place like this?" Akuna could sense her discomfort, but his curiosity got the best of him.

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Emilia looked away blushing, "i am.....visiting a friend...." she replied softly. Fox covered her mouth with a hand to keep herself from laughing at the younger girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ōkami no Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkami no Shinobi   Ōkami no Shinobi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ōkami no Shinobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: The Tower :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: