Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the blind guide the way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

"For sure...but he have to wait till night time cause i can't be in the sunlight." Jeffery said but smiled.

"Why is Mastermind coming to the dessert?" Kyodai asked as he got ready to leave. "I don't know but I don't like it..." Amore was sitting on a chair, waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm

"How long till night time?" the blind girl asked curiously. she wanted to know how long they would have to wait.

Reika shrugged, "that is an interesting question. It really makes no sense why he's all the way out here."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 pm

"Not that long, its supper time already." Jeffery said as he looked out the window.

"Whatever the reason, I think it has to do with the treatie being signed in a few days...." Kyodai said.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Lenly grinned, "This is gonna be fun. right rabbit?" she asked her small friend. who boc'ed happily

Reika nodded, "We better hurry then." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Jeffery grinned and sat and waited.

"We shall..." Kyodai picked up his pack, "Let's go." Amore stood up and nodded before the 2 men stepped through the doorway and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Reika nodded and followed the two males, taking one last look at the stairs. she hoped Lenly and Jeffery would be alright by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the blind guide the way
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3