Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

going home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

going home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

She glared at him slightly, "I am not blushing. You must be hallucinating." she kept her glare firm. It was really annoying her how much he was effecting her. She didn't like that she was letting herself be bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

"Really now? That's a new one." He said amused before letting her go and flicking his wrist, a metal plate started to move to scoop up the sliced foods, "We can assemble them by hand." He said as he walked (easily) to a clean table, "Or is it too warm in here still?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 am

Fleur rolled her eyes, it was something she seemed to do a lot around this particular person. A scoff left her lips. "Stop antagonizing Star Man." she said trying to keep her cool, but it seemed that around him it was a lot more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Copper shurgged and started to make the sandwiches. "You seem a bit upset about something though...." Copper said in a cool and even tone, not looking at her, "I can tell....mind telling me what is troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 am

the girl paused, not really expecting the tone of his words. She quickly recovered though. "I've already told you the only thing that was upsetting me." she stared over at him, debating on how to word her next question. "Why do you keep asking me what is troubling me when you already know the answer?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 pm

"The answer is false. I can tell, I can sense it." Copper said in the same tone, his face was expressionless, "If you go back, it won't be the same as it was here. Something in your world is here, in my world and you are going to miss it." He looked at her, the sandwiches done, "Is it the stars? Is it the bluish night skies? Is it the sun? I know that you are going to miss something but I can't tell what...."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

The only thing that kept her from telling him exactly what she missed was her pride. "Yes....The stars. That is what i will miss the most...." she said softly. In a way she was telling the truth. She thought of him as a star, bright and mysterious. And her intrigued her, just like the stars did.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Copper stared at her for a silent moment, his face not hardening nor softening, just staring. "Hey! What are you two doing down there?" Brandon called from the upper deck. "Making dinner." Copper called back and put the food on a plate before heading to the door but stopped and turned back to Fleur, grinning like a child again, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going home   going home - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going home
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: The Tower :: Gardens-
Jump to: