Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort Empty
PostSubject: Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort   Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Nick pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes, "Oh such a headache..." he muttered as he leaned on his desk. Nick had been in his office for the pass 2 weeks, going over paper work. He remembered when the Bandsworth Prison Fort had been a place for the ultimately dangerous criminals across the world, now it was any kingdom to just throw their people into. Maybe Nick should make a new law.

The weather outside was thick with gray clouds and off in the distance, you could hear thunder running the skies. Brianne better be wearing warm clothes Nick thought as he looked out of his office window.

Nick's dark blonde hair was more unkempt as ever, he was wearing only his white shirt and brown pants with his black buckle boots. The very clothes that was probably the only normal thing about him. He wasn't wearing his long burgundy coat with the gold trim, the same one that Uric Samson wore, the Head Guardian before Brianne was even born. With the coat and the eye patch, nearly everyone mistakes him for a pirate. Nick wasn't even wearing his eye patch which covered his S shaped scar and his demon eye, the blood red iris glowed against it's pitch black background. He ran a finger over the scar on his eye, his mind wondering to his blooded past.

A knock startled him out of his mind, "Come in." he said as he stood up and moved to around his desk, hands clasped behind. A well groomed man with slicked back brown hair and a green and silver coat stepped in with two surly soldiers behind him, their necks as thick as bulls. The man's smile seemed too cocky to Nick, "How may I help you?"
"You can step down as captain, sir. I, Sir Macin, will be replacing you."
Nick didn't react which annoyed the man, "You will have to be more clear. I am afraid that without the proper reason and paperwork, you will not have that wish." Nick wasn't intimidated by the guards, the guards were intimidated by Nick though. They feared his command, they feared his power, they feared his demon eye....
"I have a signed document from the High Council even for your removal as Captain of the Bandsworth Prison Fort. As for the reason, merely because you have become too soft and therefore, you must be replaced." Macin seemed to enjoy this. He snapped his fingers, "Take him to the docks." And the guards started to move to Nick but stopped, there was a sudden heavy pressure in the office, things started to quake and rattle. His demon's eye glowed and glared darkly.
"I can see myself out." Nick hissed before grabbing his coat and eye patch and leaving the room.

A moment later....

"What do you mean they replaced Nick?" Heather said in an almost panicked way. She and her brother, Gavin, were in the kitchen to the Prison Fort. Heather had long and very curly bright orange hair while Gavin's was straight and was slightly long but the same color. Both had the same pale green eyes. Heather was wearing a dark green, box necked dress with gold trim around the cuffs, hem, and neckline. Gavin was wearing his leather and chain mail uniform, his helmet tucked under his arm.

Nick had told Gavin before leaving and felt he had to warn his dear sister. "They can't do this, he has done nothing wrong!"
"Heather, please stay calm, I don't want you to hyperventilate." Gavin placed his hand on her shoulders and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "Just stay away from Macin Laveer, he is a bad man...and we will find a way to get Nick back." Gavin told her in a low voice. Heather nodded, "I already told Fox and asked her to go with Nick to the Guardian Tower. I don't know why they would ever choose Macin but I am worried he will go after some of the people at the Tower."
"He will go after Jack." Heather cried, "Gavin, he will put Jack to death!"

Gavin knew this was the sad truth. Macin will hunt Jack down for multiple reasons, including for being the son of Mastermind. No one knew that Raven or Eric were his children though but nearly everyone (at less in the political system) knew of Jack. "I won't let that happen....I promise."

On the boat to the Tower...

Nick stood watching the Fort shrink off in the distance, he listened to the sounds of the thunder rolling in the clouds.

(NOW THIS CAN BE POSTED IN)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort   Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

Fox was down right furious, she had no idea who that man thought he was but if Gavin hadn't told her to go with Nick then she would have given that asshole a piece of her mind. The teen stood on the boat, staring off at the prison, tapping her foot to try and stop herself from blowing up. It wasn't really helping. All she wanted to do was punch that smug asshole in his prissy little face or scream in anger at the clouds. The weather seemed to be reflecting her mood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort   Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:10 pm

"Trouble is going to happen...." Nick muttered softly as he kept his eyes on the fort, his fort, "And that idiot is going to cause it!" Nick slammed his fist on the metal rail, making it dent, "He can't take the fort away from me!"
"Stay calm, we will think of a way out of this." Brianne warned. She had received word from Jack a day ago that this was going to happen. She was sitting on one of the barrels with one leg over the other and her arms crossed below her breast, "I don't think that the High Counsel would of let that spineless man take control over the most feared fort on their own decision."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort   Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captian Nicholas C Smith of the Bandsworth Prison Fort
Page 1 of 1