Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Miss Reina!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Reina searched till she found it she quickly reached and grabbed it, so she could hury back to Jack
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Jack was on his knees as more vines attached to him.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

"Jack! i got it!" she yelled running back
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:26 pm

"Alright....touch my shoulder..." He said, sounding tired.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Reina hurried to touch his sholder
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Just as she touched his shoulder, Jack used the last bit of darkness energy to transport away.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Reina let go of his sholder when the got to a safe place
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Jack toppled over to his side then roll to his back, he lowered his mask and gasped, "I hate thoses thing....." he said weary.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm

"we need to get you back to the tower." Reina said. right before one of her ears twitched, and she spun around to see a girl with long teal hair, light yellow eyes and small black wings sprouting from her back. she wore a short white dress that was held together by string and a long teal ribbon. "Who are you?" Reina asked getting ready to fight if need be. The girl smiled, "Hi I'm Lenly! what's your name?" she asked, a small rabbit sat next to her feet. "it seems you or someone with you is hurt." Lenly said smiling. her eyes looked like they were looking through Jack and Reina
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"Oy, you know how to get Magen Vine teeth out?" He said as he tried to sit up but he felt the sharp teeth wiggle about as it they were alive. (They are kinda like the Snake Vine in Wizards 1st Rule in the Sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Lenly's smile grew, "yes i do. Rabbit where did i put my bag?" she asked not looking at it. the rabbit ran and cam back dragging a rather large bag. "get out some tweezers, gauze, anaseptic, and tape." she told the Rabbit. "you two might want to cover your ears and keep completely still." she said then let out a loud shriek. then walked over to where Jack was and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Jack pulled down his hood, around his eye was little slits and it looked red, "Your blind...how can you tell where the teeth would be?" He asked. (This might take a while to get all the teeth out.)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well when i screamed. i am able to tell where everything is it's like a picture i see in my mind. it came with the wings." she said smiling at him as Rabbit brought her the things she asked for, "thank you Rabbit!" then she began to pull out the teeth and clean the wound.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Jack wasn't able to say anything much cause he kept yelping when the teeth were pulled and the wounds were cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 pm

After a while she finished and put gauze over the wound and taped it down, "there you go." she said smiling, and slowly standing.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Now Jack's eye, arm, back, and legs were sore, "Thanks..." he went into a pouch in his blet and took out a bitter leaf. He put it in his mouth and chewed it.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 pm

"Rabbit can you put the things back in the bag please?" she asked setting them on the ground for the rabbit to take. "come on we gotta find a town where we can stay tonight." she said and began to walk off. "i hope you get better sir." she said. Reina walked to the girl, "thank you for you help." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

"Yeah thanks...." Jack slowly and sorely got up. A dark laughter echoed in the night sky, "Well looks like I don't have toi do all the work." It was Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Lenly had yet to leave and turn around, "such a frightening voice..." she whispered. Reina ran over to Jack he was already injured enough.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

"Lenly, can you transport?" He asked as he looked to her. A huge gust of wind which blew up the sand came, Jack covered his eyes and when he looked again, there stood Mastermind. (Big (as in muscular) and tall wearing a black hood which covers his face and black pants an d boots)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:06 pm

"not yet i haven't learned." Lenly told him. "why is it the frightening voice?" she asked confused she didn't know who mastermind was. "what's going on?" she asked confused
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Mastermind laughed again, he found it amusing, "You don't know who I am? How fun." Jack took out his dagger, "Stay away from him, just get out of here." Jack said as he stood his fighting stance. "I won't harm you unless you give me the shard."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Lenly was dreadfully confused, "what's going on sir?" she asked. Reina glared at Mastermind, "Lenly get away from here just start running you might run into a tree or two or maybe trip but just keep going!" She ordered the younger female. "why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Jack growled, "Just get!" A blast of air knocked Jack off his feet and made him crash into Reina.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 pm

"Rabbit shrink!" she shouted taking the bag from Rabbit and putting it on her. Rabbit shrunk to about the size of a bean and jumped on her head and she took off. for about two seconds then she ran into a tree and fell backwards, "oww....." she mumbled rubbing her forehead. Reina gasped when Jack fell back on her and the sudden weight caused her to fall backwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Miss Reina!   Welcome Miss Reina! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Miss Reina!
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next