Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Makai smiled softly, "Sh elittle thing isn't she."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Brianne got up off her bed after a while and walked onto her balcony, she leaned on the rail as she looked over the seas.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Makai vanished appearing behind brianne. His arms wrapprd around her, 'Don't teleport this time."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Brianne gasped as she jumped and spun around, "Makai! You scared the crap out of me!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Henkissed her right on the lips
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Brianne blushed but part of her expected it so it didn't surprise her this time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Makai slowly broke the kiss. he leaned into her neck opening his mouth. His fangs slowly pierced her skin. She would feel nothing but pleasure as he sunk his fangs in. However he didn't drink her blood. A pentagon appeared on her neck as vampiric runes appeared inside. He slowly pulled his fangs out as the mark burnt into ehr skin but caused her no harm;. he had marked her as his.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Brianne's eyes widen as she gasped, "What are you doing?" she said, she knew he was doing something. Brianne felt something tingle on her neck but was distracted by something else. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning but was a tad worried of what he did. When he pulled his fangs out, she backed away from him till she bumped into the railing, "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Makai stepped forward cupping her chin, 'Simple i marked you as mine."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm

"You did what!" Brianne said and moved a side, out of his hand. Brianne's hand went to where he had bit her, "What do you mean you marked me as yours?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Makai carassed her cheek, "I marked you to say no one else is to touch you.' he pulled her in and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Brianne was slightly freaked out about it, then again she did tend to over think things but how would someone else feel if they were bitten by a vampire they barely knew and was told they had made them theirs...and what did it mean to be his?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm

He gently rubbed her back as he kissed her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Brianne was slowly starting to kiss back, she had a bad habit of getting...distracted.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

His hands picked her up gently placing her on the railing so she was level with him nearly. His tail grew from his tailbone wrapping around ehr waist to hold her there.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Brianne's heart skipped a few beats when she felt a herself being placed on the rail.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm

His hands gently rubbed her sides as he kissed her. They both slipped under her shirt and wenmt to her breasts
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Brianne gasped when he felt his hands on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm

His hands gently carased her breasts
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Brianne turned pink as she moaned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Makai broke the kiss as he slowly lifted her top up
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am

Brianne's mind was slightly fuzzy, she was still thinking about what he did, he had marked her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am

He kissed the middle of her chest
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am

Brianne gasped then moaned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:41 am

Makai gently released her bra letting it fall. He licked her right breast kissing it softly. His left hand rubbed her left breast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next