Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 pm

He stared with a blank look, "Don't just stand there acting like an idiot ready that damn katana i gave you and follow my lead."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Brianne growled, "I swear, if you weren't trying ta help me, I would kick your ass!" she said hotly.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:59 pm

makai stared with a blank look, 'Like you could."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

"Don't tempt me, Makai!" Brianne growled as she gripped her dagger tightly in her hand. (lol, she didn't put away her dagger yet)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

[He appeared at her side grabbing the dagger. he threw it into a tree, 'During my lessons the only weapon you'll touch is a sword got it,."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Brianne spun around and kicked his shin, "Oh just shut it." she growled then picked up the katana he lean to her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

He jumped back avoiding the kick. he was in front of ehr next. he performed a leg sweep knocking ehr to the floor.he had the tip of his blade at her throat, "You live by the sword and nothing else. You wanted to learn how to use a sword then you must forget about ever using a dagger. When you take up a sword and wish to learn how to use it that is your only weapon nothing else. You learn to rely on your sword it becomes apart of you. You can't focus on anything else but your sword."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Brianne glared up at him, "And I thought Jack was annoying." she thought then kicked the blade away from her and she tilt her head back so it wouldn't cut her and rolled then stood up, "Yeah yeah..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Makai's sword flew back into his head. He stared with a blank look, 'Now get ready. Your objective is to block my attacks. I believe the best way for someone to elarn is through battle"! he shot straight at ehr and swung his muramasa.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Brianne easily blocked, "Alright." she said, still glaring at him. "This should be easy." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Makai's blade slammed into hers. A laryge shockwave erupted sending Brianne flying back. The ground aorund them had cracked and formed into a large crater, "Come come your not going to get off that easty."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Brianne gritted her teeth as she landed on the ground but quickly got back up, "I know, I know." she said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Makai was upon ehr drawing her second blade. he swungone at her aiming at her neck
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Brianne ducked under the blade as she swung her legs under him to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm

he easily avoided it. he swung his blades again each time aiming at one of her vitals
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Brianne quickly dodged, if she didn't know he was trying to help her, she would swear he was trying to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:02 pm

His blade flashed right in front of her. Blood sprayed into the air as he got her across her shoulder. it was only a minor wound
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Brianne winced but jumped back, she ignored the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Makai was already upon her. He was behind her. He slashed her across her back
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Brianne spun around and blocked it, she glared at him. She wasn't use to fighting a vampire, sneaky, devious...almost like Jack is.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

He continued attack each strike strnger than the last
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:54 pm

It was getting harder to dodge and block the strikes, Brianne glared harder at Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Makai grinned as a long tail grew from his tailbone drawing athird blade. he threw one into his mouth givign him a total of four swords. he shot forward and started to attack her with his four blades
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

"Jackass!" Brianne growled as she dodged and blocked even quicker.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

He grew two more tails each grabbing the last of his blades. he atatcked her with all six swords
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!   Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brianne vs Makai, the ultimate training!!!!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next