Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painted in the mind's eye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Painted in the mind's eye Empty
PostSubject: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:36 pm

It was what she have been doing ever since she learned how to skate. It was her favortie pass time in the winter but even though, lately in Blackwood, people have been getting attacked by Mastermind's minions, Vannai (Van-nay) braved up to continue her tradition. No silly puppet was gonna scare her away!

She smiled as she tied up her skates to her boots and took off on the ice, twirling and twisting. "Ah, so peaceful~" she said. No one ever came to the lake in the winter, they always complained about the cold and how dangerous it was. They always said, "Vannai, your going to fall right threw the ice one day." She never listened to those though, in fact, she kinda laughed a bit too. It was silly in her opinion. But today felt different to her, the air wasn't right and the suddle calmness at the lake almost worried her. It felt as if eyes were watching her, closely and still.

Still, Vannai wanted to skate and she was gonna skate!

Though, she never noticed how far she went from the shore. She was just having too much fun to notice. Well Vannai didn't notice till the ice started to crack under her and she fell in. Fell deep into the ice cold water. Vannai gasped at 1st but that only made things worse. Vannai started to panick since she didn't know how to swim. What scared her even more though was the fact that the hole where she fell in from...started to close, slowly but surely. Vannai's eyes widen and tried to reach the surface but it was too late, the hole was completely gone. Her fists pounded against the think solid ice, nothing happened. Vannai couldn't hold her breath anymore, all that happened was water filling up her lungs.

(Ice puppets)

Painted in the mind's eye 582308_1290216952844_full
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:29 pm

Chad and Erin were walking through the forest on their way back to the town where Chad's fiancee lived, when Erin saw a young girl skating on the ice. When he say the ice crack under her and the hole started to close he quickly blew fire at the ice and jumpped in and grabbed the girl and swimming back up and out of the water. "are you alright? what were you thinking skating on that ice. it's dangerous out here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Vannai coughed out the water and shivered, "T-There is s-something out-t-t there!" she said. A loud screech was heard in the distance, Vannai jumped.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm

"Brother i've got this, you take care of the girl!" Chad ordered taking his position as the older brother. he pulled out a long black staff, ready to fight whatever it was/
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 pm

A flock of birds flew off, something big was coming. Another loud roar was heard before a huge ice puppet appeared. "W-What is t-that?" Vannai shivered, her eyes widen to the large icy creature.

(Its a Solom, basically a giant puppet)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Chad coated the top of his staff in fire. and charged at the ice puppet.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 pm

The beast roared before smacking a fist down on the ice (he is across from the lake), shattering the ice on the lake. Vannai was still on the ice and fell back into the icy cold water, sinking back down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Erin grabbed her quickly and ran over the water to shore and watched his brother carefully. Chad blew fire at the ice puppet.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Vannai shook, her eyes half closed. She was freezing cold and soaked to the bone.

The ice puppet lost only one arm before swinging its other arm ar Chad.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Erin quickly blew out a heated smoke to dry the girl off, "you're safe now. Chad'll have this thing dead in no time" he said

Chad ducked the jumped up hitting the head harshly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 pm

The ice creature stumbled back but roared at Chad before charging at him (fireball its head! bah ha ha!)

Vannai still shook, "T-Thank you..." she said tiredly. (she needs to get to a house before she gets worse)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Chad quickly threw a few fireballs at it's head as he jumped over the creature.

"Chad! i'm going to head to Eden's place! this girl needs to get warm." Erin called before picking up Vannai and running off to Eden's cottage.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 pm

The ice puppet fell over with a loud crash, dead. It's body would take a while to melt though.

Vannai closed her eyes, her cheeks starting to become flushed.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Chad looked down at his work and ran off to catch up with his brother.

Erin wasn't looking at her. he was focasing on getting her to the house,
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Vannai still had her skates on, her body still felt cold and ached all over, "Worse day ever!" she thought, annoyd inside but also wondering where the bloody hell she was going.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 pm

"if you're wondering where i'm taking you. i'm taking you to my brothers fiancees house. she can make you better." he said still running almost to Eden's house.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm

"I don't want to meet the lepricons..." Vannai mumbled. (lol, she misheard)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Erin laughed and said, "Eden isn't a lepricon she's an angel."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Vannai mumbled something else but Erin wouldn't be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Erin soon made it to the house and knocked on the door with his foot. it was soon opened and he saw Eden sitting on the other side of the room, "Eden! can you help her?" He asked, Eden used her air to pick the girl up out of Erins arms and brought her over to her. "she will be fine she just needs to be warmed, go get me some blankets." she ordered Erin as she went to go get some medicine from one of the cabnets.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:00 am

Vannai had fallen asleep, still shaking but not as badly as before.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 am

Eden came back at the same time Erin did, Eden gave him the medicine saying, "i'm going to go find Chad." she said and walked gracefully out the front door. Erin placed the blankets over Vannai and gave her the medicine
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 am

Vannai felt something go down her throat but felt too tired to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am

Erin picked her up off of the table Eden had put her on and went and layed her on the couch and sat on a chair as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:15 am

Vannai snuggled in the blankets, her cheeks were still slightly flushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painted in the mind's eye   Painted in the mind's eye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painted in the mind's eye
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Wars :: Everland :: Blackwood-
Jump to: