Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Sitting deep within the tower's Library sat Makai Kasai. The Vampire sat in a single chair at the back of the library seated away from the others where he could think clearly. Makai ran his fingers through his long spikes as he eyed the item before him. Sitting in front of him was a rather small golden chest seated beside a large black leather bound book with a large eye in the middle. He had been out exploring the ancient catacombs of the first vampires to discover more of his own heritage and powers to further increase his strength. While exploring the tombs he had come across not only the chest but the book before him. The book was an ancient text written by the first two Vampire's the parent's of his race his great ancestors.

The text had ancient teachings and training methods hidden within its pages that would reveal themselves to the right users. Makai leaned back in his chair remembering when he first touched the book. The moment he had touched the book it was as if a wave of energy rushed to him filling him with the knowledge and experience bound to true master's of the ice element. Their knowledge their experience and techniques had become his followed by another rush with the basic knowledge of the fire element. Fire was an element that Makai believed never suited him as Fire and Ice were rivals. Makai raised a hand allowing for a small ball of fire to form on his index finger while a sphere of chilled ice formed on his middle finger. The two spheres vanished as Makai banished them.

Makai leaned over the book and spoke in the Ancient Vampire tongue, his words coming out as dark demonic hisses, growls, snarls and gurgles, "I Makai Kasai of the House of Kasai request the to open!" spoke Makai. The book's leather straps unlocked with a loud hiss as the eye opened up, a red light erupting from its red hues. Makai pulled the book open as the text inside glowed the ancient runes and scriptures as Makai's eyes gazed upon them. He flipped the pages finding the image of the golden chest. The book saying the chest was said to hold the ancient blade one that had not been seen for thousands of years. Makai glanced at the chest it was indeed long and wide enough to hold a single sword.

Makai eyed the chest carefully running his fingers along the text inscribed upon the lid. His eyes began to glow as he spoke in his ancient dialect, “Sword of the Ancient’s heads my call! Descendants of the two, grandchild of the eldest son head my call and open!” The runes glowed bright red as the lock melted away as black and white flames engulfed the chest. The lid slowly began to open revealing a single sword.

Makai slowly reached in retrieving the sword within. The sword was a long katana five feet in length with a long golden crossed shape guard. The handle was a brilliant shade of white with ten yellow topaz gems running down each side. The blade itself was the same shade of white as the handle. The scabbard was black with a long white flame running up the side. Suddenly appearing in the chest was a secondary sword looking exactly like the first only with a black handle and blade, the scabbard was white with a black flame running across it.

Makai picked up the second sword and gave it a test twirl followed by the second, both five feet in length and single bladed Katana. Makai placed the swords within their scabbards and placed them on the desk before returning to the ancient text.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm

"Well well, busy as always I see." Brianne said, leaning against a bookcase with her arms crossed. Brianne had been reading about herbs (she is trying to learn healing) when she heard talking. Brianne had then pulled out one of the books, since she was on the otherside, and watched what happened. "So where did these come from?" Brianne asked as she looked at the items on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Makai looked up from the large demonic book. The eye moving back and forth glaring around the room. Makai slowly closed the book with a loud bang, dust erupting from the ancient pages as the leather clips locked back into place. Makai glanced up at Brianne then down at the items on the table. He leaned back in his chair, "Not completely sure. The book is an ancient tome of my ancestors detailing Ancient Laws, Techniques, Languages, Abilities, Weapons and More. As for the two sword's they were left behind in that chest to be found with the book" Makai placed his hands upon the tome. The eye staring at him before staring straight at Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:04 pm

"Funny...it feels almost like a vampire version of the Book of Knowledge..." Brianne said, the eye staring at her was giving her the creeps. Both the Guardian Book and the book Makai found had simular energy waves coming from them but that book...it felt different. "That eye is scaring me..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 pm

The book seemed to glow before it died own. The eye just stared before it slowly closed its eye lids as it fell into stasis. Makai stroked the sides of the book, "This book is even older than the 'Book of Knowledge'. This book has existed since the dawn of the First Vampire's. This book is at least three times older than my great Grand Father Hayato Kasai" said Makai as he commanded the book to open once more in his Ancient Tongue. The eye opened and glared as the strap unlocked itself allowing the book to open. The eye appearing at the top of one of the pages.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Brianne shook her head, "Have you heard the story of how the world was made? If you did then you would know that isn't true. There is the written history and then whole history. Guardians have been here since the beginning and all history of our kind has been passed down from Head to Head. On top of that, I am and have been the only person with the Knowledge Element which means I know all there is to know about the Guardian kind and so, I had rewitten the book." Brianne smiled at Makai though, "So in compareison, the Guardian Book is older then that book...probably just as old."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Makai raised a small eyebwo. The eye glared at her as if offended, "The books may be as old as each other but the knowledge is the same. As the guardians have been around so have the Vampire's. We are equally as old" Makai flipped a page as he scanned the Ancient Text. A small frown crossed his normal emotionless features, "This is...unusual" Makai placed a hand on the page and moved it down scanning the Ancient runes beside the text the image of a giant snake.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"Which must be why they feel the same." Brianne said, laughing softly. She blinked when Makai said something was unusual, "What is it?" Brianne walked over to Makai, peeking at the picture of the giant snake, "Basilisk?" Brianne remembered when she was little, after Mastermind killed her family and Nick took her in, Nick would tell her stories from all over the world and one was about a giant snake. Though Brianne thought that they didn't exsist, "What does it say?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Makai's eyes scanned the text reading over the runes first, "Basic text Book 'Of the many fearsome beasts and monsters that roam our land, there is none more curious or more deadly than the Basilisk, known also as the King of Serpents. This snake, which may reach gigantic size, and live many hundreds of years, is born from a chicken's egg, hatched beneath a toad. Its methods of killing are most wondrous, for aside from its deadly and venomous fangs, the Basilisk has a murderous stare, and all who are fixed with the beam of its eye shall suffer instant death. Spiders flee before the Basilisk, for it is their mortal enemy, and the Basilisk flees only from the crowing of the rooster, which is fatal to it'." said Makai as he started to turn the page ignoring the rest pretty basic the rest was. As he turned the page the runes glowed on the page.

"Of the Basilisk there exists a single Queen tasked with the duty of guarding the Tomb of the Ancients. For years she had slumbered awaiting to be awakened from her hibernation...." Makai proceeded to close the book ignroing the rest. The rest revealed secrets to only be known to Vampire's. The leather straps locked once more as the eye closed the book humming as if asleep. makai sighed as he leaned back in the chair.

Makai slowly sat up collecting the book placing it beneath his cloak as it sank into his body. Makai strapped the two swords to his hips and turned to stare at Brianne, "I must be off. If you wish you may accompany"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Brianne listened to what Makai was saying then looked up to him, "Don't tell me your going after the basilisk? Makai, your gonna get yourself killed." Brianne said, a bit worried. Even if he was a vampire, it was still possible for him to get killed. "And I can't go, I have papers and signing and...screw it, I am going with you." Brianne sighed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Makai smirked at her as she said he would get killed "I'm already dead don't forget. Beside as long as i hold a large number of souls within my body I cannot die as long as blood exists. Don't forget I am a true vampire" spoke Makai as he pushed the chair in and held out his hand, "Come take my hand. Only through a Vampire's method of transportation may one entire the Ancient Catacombs"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Brianne sighed and shook her head, "Oh Makai..." Then turning her bright blue eyes to him, "Just...be careful, please." She asked softly before taking his hand. Brianne had a bad feeling, maybe because she had a lot of her mind, maybe not...all she knew is that she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Makai pulled her to his chest. His right arm around her waist as his cloak fluttered engulfing the two of them as darkness claimed them. Makai burst into thousands upon thousands of bats alongside Brianne as the darkness around them spun and spiralled. The mass of bats dove into the ground flying straight throught it deep beneath the earth passing through ancient civilizations. The bats came together as they appeared in a deep tunnel, stone walls surrounding them with the ancient text of the vampire. The bats came together forming into Makai as he pulled his cloak back, allowing Brianne to form.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Brianne closed her eyes since traveling over long distacnes made her feel dizzy, "I...hate...that..." Brianne mumbled before looking around, "Wow, this place looks cool." She said, looking at some of the ruins, "I wonder what these mean..." Brianne only knew how to read Aportext ruins but was studying other types of ruins as well.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Makai walked through the ancient catacombs, the walls cracking as small amount's of debris fell around them. The walls covered by moss and vines as they travelled downwards. Makai's eyes scanned the walls with his right hand pressed against the right wall. He came to a stop and placed his hand against stone skull imprinted into the wall. He pressed the skull inwards as the walls began to creak and split apart. Dust blew out of the opening room consuming Makai in a cloud of dust. Makai used his cloak to blow the dust away with a powerful swing of it. The dust cleared as Makai stepped forward into the ancient room numerous stone coffins placed around the room forming a circle.

Makai moved past the coffins to the middle of the room where he raised a hand and spoke in his Ancient tongue the demonic hissing, growls and snarling coming out of his cold lips,"OPEN!" The floor shook as it began to open sliding off to the sides revealing a single tunnel, "STAIRS!" commanded Makai as the sides of the tunnel moved out as stairs formed spiralling down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Brianne blinked and looked around, "Makai?" she said then looked around for him, "Great, he asks me to come with him and he leaves me in a strange place." Brianne stuffed her hands into her pockets till she came to an opening, "Maybe he went into here?" Slowly, she stepped into, hoping she was right. "Makai, you in here?"

(lol you didn't wait 4 her :3)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Makai stood by the opening turning to her as she approached him. He looked at her before heading down the stairs down into the opening as he moved around the spiralling stairs. As he descended to the bottom, the sound of a loud rumbling echoed up the stairs. Makai spoke softly to Brianne above him, "I advice caution" spoke Makai before leaping over the side of the stairs descending down to the bottom landing in the middle of a giant chamber ahead of him a giant statue of demon with eight large bat wings and massive claws, the real form of a true vampire. The statue of the massive beats towering over the chamber.

Makai raised a hand, "I am the Descendant of the Founder's and I command thy chamber to open"hissed out Makai in his native tongue. The room rumbled as a large stone door opened. As it did a loud hissing noise echoed through the chamber. The floor shook as a massive snake rose up from the hidden room the snake at least over two hundred feet in length covered in glistening green scales. It's bright yellow eyes stared down at Makai as the secondary lenses covering its eyes lifted as its deadly gaze stared down upon Makai hissing angrily.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Brianne mumbled something under her breath as she watched him jump over the edge. She quickly hurried down the stairs but stopped when she saw the giant snake, its bright yellow eyes caught what little light shined in the dark room, making them seem to almost glow. "I hate snakes..." she thought, not moving from her spot at the bottom of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 pm

The massive snake hissed loudly as it slithered up to Makai coiling itself around him. It opened its mouth revealing rows of fangs as its eyes stared down into the Vampire's. Makai stared back his eyes glowed red unaffected by the snakes murderous gaze. The snake hissed out at Makai in its ancient tongue "Who are you to dare disturb the sleeping chamber of the Ancient Founder's!" hissed the snake out angrily as it slammed its tail into the ground causing the entire chamber to shake violently debris falling around the snake.

Makai stared up at the snake its own language similiar to the vampire's. Makai hissed back at the snake in his own tongue, "I am Makai Kasai Descendant of the Founder's. I have come here seeking the legends of the Queen of the Serpents" hissed out Makai.

The Basilisk eyed the Vampire carefully as its secondary lenses slid across its eyes blocking its deadly gaze, "I am Aladona the Queen of the Serpents and I do understand English.Now speak immortal what is it you want! Have you come to kill me to claim my scales? My venom? My Organs? To claim and sell them for your own gain"

Makai grinned as he eyed the serpent speaking english, "Aladona merely came to see the only Queen of Serpents and offer to free you from the place and become one of my familiars!" spoke Makai as his nails grew in length, "Or would you prefer I forced you into submission oh great serpent"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"Seriously? That is what you came here for?" Brianne mumbled as she rolled her bright blue eyes. She knew there was nothing she could do...which made her wonder why she was even here. Though she gave a worried look to Makai. What surprised her though was that the snake spoke english, she never saw that before.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 pm

The snake eyed Makai carefully as it uncoiled and seemed to bow its head, "I would be honoured. i have been here to long. I wish to see the world." hissed the snake as it moved towards Makai. makai raised his palm and retrieved one of its swords cutting his palm open, blood bubbling into his palm as three drops of venom fell from one of the Basilisks fangs hitting the open wound. The blood bubbled turning a black as it flowed into the wound. Makai's demonic aurora erupted encasing him and the snake encasing them from head to toe.

Makai gave a laugh as the aurora vanished and the wound healed. The snake lowed itself and licked Makai's face. Makai turned and headed towards a wall of the chamber raising a hand as his eyes glowed, "OPEN!" The tunnel shook as the wall slid downwards revealing a massive tunnel leading upwards. The massive Basilisk bowed and slithered up through the tunnel heading upwards. Makai turned approaching Brianne smiling softly, 'Shall we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Brianne smacked Makai on the back of the head, "That was for making me fricking worry!" She didn't sound assumed. She crossed her arms below her chest as she glared slightly at him, "I am not assumed at all..." then stormed up. She wished that he would of told her why he was hunting down the damn snake. Brianne mumbled under her breath.

(lol she is crossed at u for making her worry XD)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Makai rubbed his temples and appeared behind her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close, "I'm sorry I worried you" said Makai as he gently kissed her on the neck directly on the mark he had given her. He held her tightly in his arms her head leaning against his chest as he gazed down into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Brianne sighed, "It's alright just...just tell me next time what you are planning to do..." She had been worried lately with wars breaking out across Everland and the Isle. She had been up to her neck in papers, places to go, stones to find, people to keep track of. Brianne hardly slept during the pass few weeks, "I'm sorry I smacked you...again..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Makai kisses Brianne gently his arms rubbing her hips as he held her close. makai broke the kiss kissing her on the forehead, "I promise" Makai picked up her bridal style and proceeded to carry her up the stairs to the first room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Library   In the Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next