Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the past, to the future, linked by the present

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

From the past, to the future, linked by the present Empty
PostSubject: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm

"Again but this time, not too much." Brianne said as she watched Alex charge up again. She had been helping him practice new moves since she sprained her wrist when she fell down, chasing Loru and Horu who had taken a book from her. Brianne mumbled something under her breath.

Alex discharged lightning in every direction, blots of blue and white shot out everywhere. Brianne's eyes were yellow (energy gate) and narrowed them before shaking her head, "No, still not right. Again." Alex released a long breath before leaning on his knees, "Don't you think thats enough for today?" Brianne blinked, returning her eyes to the naturl blue color, "Hm? Oh yes, sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Hollie walked up seeing Alex and Brianne had at work and decided to watch the two silently for a while, sitting on the ground just watching.

Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Alex straightened back up and stretched, Brianne looked over to Hollie, "Oh hello, I didn't see you there." Brianne said, she still had her arms crossed though her wrist throbbed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"hello." she said smiling softly still sitting, but now she was facing Brianne a little more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 pm

"I'm gonna take a nap..." ALex said, obviously tired since they had been working since morning and it was already almost time for dinner. "Kay, see ya." Brianne waved with her wrapped hand then folded her arms again, looking at Hollie, "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Hollie thought it would be weird to say, 'as i slept the water current sent me here so here i am' so she said "i was bored." she said smiling still. "how are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:18 pm

"Swore, I sprained my wrist, damn Oru's..." Brianne said, holding up her wrapped hand, "I tripped and fell down the damn stairs trying to get a book back." She looked to her hand, "And this is my writing hand so I can't do paper work."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Hollie looked at it and said, "would you like me to fix it for you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Brianne shook her head, "No, I have been healed many times with the water element. If it happens too much then my natural healing process will slow down so much, it stops. I need to give my body a chance to heal by itself to get the flow back since when it stops, it stops for good." Brianne explained.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Hollie nodded, "alright." she wanted to ask Brianne that since she (meaning Hollie) was technically from the water would that happen to her, but she decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"It will not happen to you, if your wondering." Brianne said as she smiled a bit, guessing what Hollie was thinking, "In fact, it would be better if you were healed using the water element."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:33 pm

"really?" Hollie questioned, "that's interesting." her smile grew slightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Brianne laughed a bit, "I was wondering if you would like me to teach you a few moves." Brianne had, since she sprained her wrist, been teaching others new moves. So far, she was only able to find Alex since the others were off somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 pm

"really?! that would be wonderful." Hollie said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"But I can't go into the water...mind walking on the surface of the water so it will be easy?" Brianne said, walking to the edge, her eyes turning gray (air).
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Hollie nodded and skipped out onto the water letting it cool the bottoms of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Brianne smiled and walked in the surface too, "Luckily I prefected this or I might fall into the water." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"you perfected it?" Hollie asked, then mumbled to herself, "maybe i could teach Mark....."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:53 pm

"I heard that." Brianne grinned, "How is he doing by the way?" She closed one eye, not winking, but trying to open the water gate as well.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Hollie blushed darkly, "um....h-he's alright...." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:57 pm

"Have you told him yet?" Brianne asked, still closing her one eye as she looked at Hollie, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Hollie's face went even redder (if possible) "N-no! t-that's just....i-i mean..." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm

"Awe, you like him a lot, don't you?" Brianne asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm

"m-maybe." she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm

"Why are you so hesitent? If the chance comes then take it and that chance...is Mark." Brianne said softly to Hollie, opening her eye to show a dark blue color (water).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the past, to the future, linked by the present   From the past, to the future, linked by the present I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the past, to the future, linked by the present
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next