Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The pain of the past to unlock the future Empty
PostSubject: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:45 pm

No one knew where he was, he hadn't been seen for days...but he had to do this. He moved though the streets quietly, unseen and unheard. His hands were sweating in the humid heat of the dessert, his heart was racing, if he didn't do this...then he would die. He gripped the dagger the strange man had given him as he saw who he had to kill...it was a girl, that only made it worse. he quietly snuck behind her and held the dagger to her side, "I-i'm s-sorry...b-b-but I n-need to do this..." he said.

The pain of the past to unlock the future A09b6f17

Jeramey
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Reika heard him and turned around and eyes the dagger and quickly kicked it out of his hand and caught it. "what did you plan to do with this might i ask?" she asked even though she figured. Reika had been out here taking a break from working at the bar and getting attacked was not on her things to do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Jeramey jumped in surprise and fell back cause he stumbled a bit, "Please...I have to kill you...or I'll die!" he said, Jeramey recklessly tackled the girl to the ground where they fought to get the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Reika struggled to keep the dagger, but some how it stabbed her stoumach. her eyes widened as she looked up at him, her face pale.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Jeramey stopped when she stopped too then looked down, his hands were covered in blood...her blood. He stumbled off of her as he looked from her to his hands then uttered a single word, "Sorry..." people where coming to see what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Reika glared at him and pulled the dagger quickly out of her stoumach and placed it next to her, as she stood, her foo quickly conected with his face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hey you!" yelled a group of people as they rushed over. Jeramey looked at them with fear in his eyes and tried to run away but was tackled down by a man as 2 others went to Reika, "We'll get you to a doctor." said one.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"no....i'm fine....let him go." she ordered holding her wound to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 pm

"Miss, your bleeding badly. You have to see a doctor." said the man as Jeramey struggled to get out of the other man's grip.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Reika looked over at the man, "i said i'm fine.let him go." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 pm

"If we let him go...will you see a doctor?" asked the man, she should know that there was no chance of winning on this. These men were very persistent.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

"i'll think about it but let him go he's coiming with me." she said glarin at the men
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

The man nodded to the other men and they dropped Jeramey who tried to make a break for it again.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Reika grabbed his ear, "oh no ya don't ya little shit." she said draggin him behind her as she walked to her house in this village. she threw him on a chair and ordered, "you sit your ass right there." she ordered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Jeramey looked at the girl who grabbed him by the ear then to the chair, "No, let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"you leave me with no other choise." she said pulling some rope out and tieing him to the chair. then walked out and came back with medicine and a bngade to wrap around her stoumach. she pulled her top off leaving her in her bra and cleaned her wounds, and bandaged them. then she turned to him still topless, "now what was that for?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Jeramey's face turned to a bright pink but he still answered, "I-i was hir-red to kill y-you." He said as he didn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 am

"why would someone want me dead?" she asked herself the looked back at him, "what was there name?" she demanded the answer
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 am

"I don't know!" Jeramey growled at her, he maybe a thin young man (right now) but he was stronger then he looked.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 am

Reika sighed and walked over to a closet and pulled out a large rifle, and two pistols pointing one at him. "what did he look like?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:41 am

Jeramey's eyes widen but stuttered, "I..I-'m....n-not allowed...t-t-to s-s-say..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 am

"or what. either you tell me and live or you refuse and get shot," she said still pointing her pistiol at him, "i won't kill you i'll make sure of that." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 am

"N-no! If I t-tell you th-then I am g-going to d-die!" He was either brave or a fool, either way, it was going to kill him one day.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

"no you won't i won't let it happen. the only thing you've done to me is stab me and you seemed like ya didn't want to do that. now tell me so i can go kill the son of a bitch." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:03 pm

"No!" Jeramey said, the man that hired him was his master, he was the only source of food and shelter he had and of she killed him...Jeramey broke free of the rope and tackled the girl, "No! I can't let you do that!" There was a knock on the door, "Hey! What is going on there?" Jeramey took the gun from her hands and quickly pointed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next