Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

daily life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

daily life - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm

The woman didn't stop glaring at him as she said, "I do not wish to sit. I wish my daughter to be released so she can continue her duty." the woman began thinking of cruel punishments to give to her daughter, but they had already done the cruelest thing they could do they took away her flight. "What my wife is trying to say is, we do not have much time and we are just here to get her out and get her home." He was obviously the kinder of the two. "I am Niall. It would have been a pleasure to meet you on better terms."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:44 am

Nick was glaring back at the woman, his demonic eye pulsing from behind the eye patch, "Like wise I am sure, kind sir." Nick said mildly again, "And as for Fox, she has a right to decide weither or not she wishes to leave the Fort." Nick slowly rose and as he did, so did his energy levels, "What are these duties which are so important fopr her to continue?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Niall gave his wife a look trying to get her to stop glaring, "her name is Nessa. she is a member of the royal Dark Court of the Fae. A Princess, she has a duty to her people." the woman responded her wings twitching in anger. "What she means is the people need the Princess there, she is a symbol of the new age of Fae and the people need her." Niall said "and who is this Fox person you speak of?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:36 am

Nick was surprised but it didn't show. "Fox," Nick spoke slowly but only softened his cold stare, "is 3rd in command here at the prison fort. I can only asume you mean her since both Regulus and Teddy are here with you, her hair is a similar color to yours, sir, and she has your wife's temper." Nick maybe old but he was as sharp as ever, "And if not her then I am sorry to inform you that the princess isn't here." But Nick couldn't help to feel a cold shiver running his his spine, what has Fox not told him? Nick slowly stood up, his energy level dropping, the sickening heavy feeling leaving with it, "I will take you to Fox..." His tone was soft but his face said other wise, "But if she doesn't wish to go, I will not make her and there is nothing you can do to make me either NOR ANY OF MY MEN!....do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Niall let out a loud laugh then shook his head, "I do not believe you understand. these two just brought us here. Our daughter was arrested." The Fairy king explained. The Queen shook her head at Nick, "Foolish Mortal. Nessa can not preform mortal tasks. she has sworn a faerie promise never to. If one breaks a Faerie then one dies." The woman informed still annoyed with the human
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Things in the room started to shake, Nick's temper was getting worse, "NEXT TIME BRING A DAMN PICTURE!" Then his eyes angerly flashed over to Fox's brother, "And you both speak up next time when I am thinking of the wrong person..." His words came out like venom. He grabbed his coat and walked out of his office. "But my warning still holds, I am the captain of this fort and she will carry out her sentence..."

(lol sorry I got confused of who u were talking about)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:33 pm

The boys ran from the room knowing how bad Nick's temper could get. The Queen continued to glare and her aura seemed to get darker, as she followed Nick. Everywhere she went the room got significantly darker because of the Queen's anger. Niall sighed and followed his wife and the Captain

(lol it's alright ^^)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:53 am

Nick made his way through hallway after hallway till he reached a door and banged on it, "Open up, now!" The guard opened the door and bowed his head, "Captain Smith."
"Give me the records for each prison cell for the last week and this week." The guards eyes shifted to the people, "Do they know what had happened?"
"No, they don't but they have no say in how I do my job."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:53 pm

The queen glared at Nicks back as she watched him closely. she hated being with humans because of their greedy nature she preferred to stay with her court at her smaller size. changing her size annoyed the Queen more that her daughter did. Niall sighed at his wife's attitude, it was absolutely horrible and he figured that Nessa would not want to come home with them and that would start a confrontation between the two female monarchs.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:51 am

Nick removed his eye patch, it was easier to read without it on. His eyes scanned the papers quickly, taking in every name, every sentence, every treason, and every cell number till finally..."Cell 2265E, she was brought in for trespassing and is sentenced to 3 weeks to a month in prison. Bait Is 12341 gold marks." He then looked up, his face as hard and as cold as steel, his demon eye glowed a soft red, "Either pay the fine or leave her there. Those are your choices..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Niall pulled a small pouch on the side of his belt open which had about 13000 gold marks. "Here you are. would you be so kind as to release Nessa to us now?" the kind King asked with a small smile. The Queen continued to glare coldly at Nick as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 am

"Release Nessa from the East Cellar." Nick ordered the guard who bowed his head and left, "Follow me, you need to fill out some papers." Nick rubbed his temples, his head ached from all this trouble. "Next time, you come here and treat me with more respect then you are doing right now..." He jabbed to the queen. She reminded Nick too much of Scarlet....
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

"I make no such agreements." the stubborn Queen responded. Niall sighed at his wife and said, "Please forgive her. she has been on edge since Nessa started her rebellious phase and we were forced to take away her wings" The king explained.

(just letting you know, Nessa doesn't want to leave her cell)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 am

Nick didn't understand fully but nodded, "I guess its just a teen thing...." Nick mumbled as he rubbed his temples still, "But what my luck, 1st a prison riot, one of my guards gets sick, and now a mother and her just as stubborn daughter...." As Nick came around the corner, the guard he sent came running back, "Capitan, we have a problem....she won't leave her cell...." Nick's brows furrowed, "What? I have never heard of a prisoner who wishes to stay in their cell...."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

The Queen's glare hardened, "That damned child. she will never learn" she muttered. Niall sighed, "could we see her to maybe try and convince her to come home?" he asked knowing no matter what he did the girl wouldn't come. she thought every place but home was a haven.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:03 am

"I will accompany you." Nick said as he stuffed a hand in his pocket and pulled out a large ring full of keys which open all the locks and doors in the Prison Fort. "I will drag her out if I have to..." He muttered angerly as he stormed to the East Cellar with brisk steps. As he found the key he needed, he arrived at the cell and unlocked the door, "Alright, you need to leave. Your bail has been paid so I don't need an extra mouth to feed around here...."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Nessa lay on the ground one leg flung over the other as she stared at the ceiling, her long fire red hair pooled out around her and her blue green eyes looked bored. she turned her head slightly to look Nick and a mischievous look appeared on her face, "Na, i think i'll stay here and i don't actually need to eat we just do it for fun." she told him grinning. "Besides this prison is a lot better than theirs i at least get to wear normal clothing here, and i don't have to hop around this place at all i can just walk!" she went back to staring at the ceiling.

(what is a crime she could do there that would make him arrest her again?)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 am

(Attack a guard)

Nick grounded his teeth as he glared at the defiant woman, "Great spirits, she's like Jack..." And that was the last thing he needed, "I don't care, you will be getting out weither you like it or not!" And he went to pick her up by the arm.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Nessa grinned darkly and saw a guard standing near where they were. she rushed under Nicks arm and ran over to the man, "Well hello there~" she said right before punching him in the face and kicking him in the gut. She turned back to Nick with a large smirk.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Nick's glare had turned cold and brutal, "Well you get your wish then." Nick halled her back to the cell. Even though he knew she meant to do this to stay in prison, he still had to uphold the law and it was illegal to attack a guard.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Nessa lounged back in her cell as she smirked at her parents. Her mothers glare darkened and so did the room, "You will regret you actions Nessa. there will be more than severe punishments than usual once you return." with that the Queen turned vanished into thin air. Niall sighed at the actions of both females, "Sorry Nessa......we will see you when you are let out again......" with that he vanished as well.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 pm

"I will not have this becoming a family centre..." Nick growled under his breath, "ANd you!" He turned sharply to Nessa, "Why exactally do you want to stay in a prison?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Nessa sighed and rolled her eyes, "You've met my mother." she said like that was the most obvious reason for her wanting to stay. "Besides why would i want to be with the people who took my wings away?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 pm

"Good point...." Nick mumbled as he ran a hand down his face, "Why must you put me through his trouble though?" His glare turned into a softer expression, a tired one at that.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"Sorry, i didn't expect them to come here so soon." she said apologetically, "if i wasn't made to stay here i would be dragged home." she told him "if i were just hiding out somewhere, they would be able to find me." she sighed. "Sorry and tell that guard i said sorry i just needed a reason to get arrested again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daily life
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next