Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Lesson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

"I don't want to be here right now!" Scarlet said with a huff, Alice played with the cuff of her sleeve as they waited for their new student to show up. Scarlet didn't want to be waiting, she had business to attend to at KOF (Kingdom of Fire) but Brianne told her she had to meet him before she can do anything. "I am sure he won't be too much longer, Scarlet." Alice said in her mousy matter. "Well he is already 2 hours late!"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"Ne, sorry ah'm late! Shiro was sick, an' I was 'elpin' 'im get comf'table." Akuna skidded to a stop, a shallow furrow forming at his feet, indicating how fast he must have run. "So, what we be doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"By 2 hours!" Scarlet said hotly. "Excuse my friend, I am Alice and this is Scarlet. We will be your teachers." Alice gave a polite bow. Scarlet did not.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 pm

"Hai senzeis." Akuna bowed low. He could tell Scarlet-senzei was displeased with him, and he wished to present a better image. "What're ye gonna be teachin' me?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

"Scarlet can go 1st." Alice said with a smile, Scarlet smirked, "Good, 1st off. I want to see how well you can dodge." She outstretched a hand and lifted a large piece of earth before hurling it at Akuna.
Back to top Go down
A_NicXIII

A_NicXIII

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 am

'Ye, she's DEF'NITLY mad!' thought Akuna as the mass of earth hurtled at him at a fairly high speed. He crouched, then used his toes to get a grip in the grassy floor and launch himself to the side, out of range of the projectile. He wasn't done yet however, as he had to dodge another barrage. 'Kami, senzei is REAL mad! She might actu'ly KILL me!' After a momentary lull, he called out, "Senzei, does I dodge well 'nough fer ye?"

Last edited by A_NicXIII on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 pm

"I am not done yet." A cunning smirk came across her face as she twisted her wrist in a flick, the mass of stone and earth had stopped and came towards him again, faster this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Lesson   A Little Lesson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Lesson
Page 1 of 1