Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the blind guide the way

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Reika giggled blushing, "you are so thoughtful sometimes."

Lenly sat in Jeffery's room, bored. Rabbit sat on her shoulder glaring at Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:54 pm

"Really?" Kyodai smiled as he walked to Reika's room and pushed the door open with his foot.

Jeffery frowned at the Rabbit, "Why is he mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 pm

"only sometimes~" she teased giggling.

Lenly smiled, "cause you're a boy." she explained bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Kyodai chuckled before setting her back down on her feet in her room, "We have a good few hours till dinner, hopefully our guest is awake by then."

Jeffery frowned more, he was scared that Rabbit was going to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 pm

"he will probably be up before then. and if not, you're getting to do some more labor." Reika replied smirking at him.

Lenly smiled, "don't worry he's like this with lots of people.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Kyodai laughed, "Maybe, maybe not." he shrugged before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm still scared of getting bit..." Jeffery said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 pm

"Oh really? maybe not?" she questioned wrapping her arms loosely around his neck.

"Rabbit stop being mean to Jeffery, he is a very nice boy." she responded. Rabbit just boc'd defiently. "i tried Jeffery. but don't worry if he does anything to you he gets no strawberries for a month."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Kyodai smiled before leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss.

Jeffery scooted away from rabbit...but had fallen off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Reika smiled and softly kissed back.

Lenly gasped, "what happened is everything alright Jeffery?' she questioned not knowing what happened to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

"What was that?" Kyodai said when he heard the loud thump.

"Ouch..." Jeffery said, he hit his head on the table beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 pm

"i don't know but something may have happened to Jeffery and Lenly, they have been in there a while." Reika mused.

"Jeffery? what happened are you okay? please answer me!" Lenly was really worried something really bad had happened to Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

"Should we go and check?" Kyodai asked with a raised brow.

"I'm ok..." He said as he slowly sat up, rubbing the back of his head. He felt a bump.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 pm

"yeah.... we can't have the kids getting hurt now can we?" she said giggling then she sighed and walked out of her room slowly.

"you sure that was a loud thud. did you hit something?" she asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:02 pm

"No, no we can't" Kyodai followed behind, wondering what was going on. When the door open, he saw Jeffery rubbing his head, "What happened." Jeffery turned with a pout on his face, "I fell off the bed..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:22 pm

"Nothings bleeding right?" Lenly asked worried for the small boy. Reika went and checked his eyes to see if there was a concision, but no so she checked his head and felt a knot where he had hit his head. "No blood just a bump, he'll be fine." she replied
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:05 pm

"I will check if our guest woke up." Kyodai said as he went downstairs, "Reika, can you come with?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Reika nodded, and jogged to catch up with him. She was still worried the boy might be hurt, so she decided she was going to bring him some tea later.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:01 am

When they got down the stairs, Kyodai saw that their guest had woken up, "Sorry if they-"
"They who?" Kyodai shook his head, "Nevermind, what's your name?"
"My name is Amore and I thank you for helping me...but I can't stay."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Reika gave him a confused look, "i don't wanna pry, but why?" she questioned confused.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:02 am

Amore looked up but not directly at them, "Things are coming, dark things and dangerous things...." Kyodai looked to Reika then back to Amore, "What kind of things?" Amore swallowed, "Mastermind's army of shadow puppets, a small army but an army nonetheless. I came to the dessert to warn the empress (Nervanah has an empress, not a queen)...but I became lost..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Reika gasped slightly, then said, "we could help you get to the Empress if you want us to. so you don't get lost." she offered hoping he would accept her offer.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

"I would be delighted...but who will look after the other two?" Amore said as he got off the table, a bit unsteady on his legs. "They will be fine but you still need to rest." Kyodai helped Amore to a chair, "I am fine, really."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 pm

"I'll go tell the other two." Reika said and ran back up stairs. "Lenly take care of Jeffery. the two of us might be gone for a while so just stay here. alright. " she said making sure the two younger ones understood.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 am

"What is going on? WHere are you going?" Jeffery asked with a frown on his face, he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 pm

"Don't worry about it sweetie" she said and gave him a kiss on the forehead, "Just know that we will be completely......safe." she told him, thought she was not sure herself if that was true. "We'll be back soon." then she left the room.

Lenly looked over in Jeffery's general direction and smiled slightly, "Wanna follow them?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the blind guide the way   Let the blind guide the way - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the blind guide the way
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next