Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

she gave him a weird look, "that's odd not many people do that. what was his name? do you know?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm

"No, I don't know his real name but he goes by the name "Devil's Shadow" Said to be the best of their best." said the guard then he took another big drink of ale.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 pm

"alright i'll make sure to watch out for him." she replied
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

"If you see him, do not go to him." warned the now drunk guard, "They say his eyes can look into your very soul and can read minds...kinda sounds like that son of a bitch..." he said, meaning Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Reika laughed softly, "yeah it does......oh well." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:36 pm

"Well, its time you close up now." the guard stood up, surprisingly strudy on his feet, "You take care now, see yes?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"alright! you too and tell Yunho i said hi." she said with a smile as she started cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 pm

"I will!" He said as he left the bar, walking like he wasn't drunk but you could smell the ale on his breath.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

reika laughed and sighed as she went and locked the front door as the last person left, and continued cleaning
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:49 pm

There was a knock on the front door, "Help open up!" said a frantic voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Reika quickly went to the door and unlocked it and pulled it open slightly, "what is it?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

"there is a man in the graveyard and looks like he is dead!" said a frantic woman.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

"alright take me to him...." she said. as she walked out and shut the door locking it behind her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm

The woman nodded and hurry to the graveyard. "It's this way." she said as they came closer to where she saw the man but they were getting closer to Jeramey's grave..
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Reika followed and noticed this but stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:21 pm

As they got closer and closer, the dim light from the candle shined to let them see the man whom leaned on Jeramey's grave...it was Kyodai.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Reika gasped and ran to him, "Kyodai?! are you ok?" she asked shaking him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Kyodai didn't wake up but he was cold as ice. "I'll go get a doctor." said the woman then ran off to find one.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm

"Kyodai! please answer me...please. "she said setting his head on her lap and rubbed his arms trying to warm him up, "please answer....."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Kyodai began to stir, "Reika?" he said, his eyes half open, "Where am I?..." he said, on the back of Kyodai's head, it was bleeding which means...he was hit over the back of the head, "I was walking back home...when I was knocked out...why am i here again?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm

"i don't know but we need to get you to a doctor...and fast." she said trying to stop the blood she felt.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Suddenly, a man appeared in a mist of shadow. He had vibrant green eyes and midnight black hair. He stared down at the 2 calmly then raised a brow, "I don't see what's so special about a tavern girl that they would try and kill him..." said the man, almost mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm

she glared at the man, "who the hell are you?! are you the one who did this?!" she demanded the information
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"Oh sorry." He said but you just knew he wasn't really sorry, "I am Jack A Deviant...or you may know me as the "Devil's Shadow" but I am no longer that person...anyways, I was ordered to come over and see what the trouble was with the 2 waring clans, my clan...well my old clan, and our rivals. The Hidoshi Thief Clan."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 pm

"you didn't answer my question damn it!" she yelled to him, almost completely ignoring him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next