Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Jeffery smiled a little then bit Reika again. Kyodai only watched but Jack was looking in a different direction, like he was watching something.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Reika clenched her fists slightly and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 pm

It took a while for Jeffery to finally distach from Reika, he wiped his mouth with a dirt sleeve of his thick brown coat, "Thank you..." he said as he smiled. "How do you feel?" Kyo asked as he walked to Reika.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

"you're very welcome." she said smiling to Jeffery, "a little dizzy but i'll be fine." Reika said smiling brightly, she was happy she could help this child.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Kyo helped Reika up to her feet. Jeffery hide behind Reika and away from Jack. "We need to go now..." Jack mumbled before walking pass everyone.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Reika looked down at Jeffery, "come with us. you can live with me if i ever get home." she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Jeffery looked terrified, "No! Not again!" he said as he backed away, "I don't want it to happen again!" Jack took out a dagger and threw it behind him, pass Jeffery, as it hit a shadow puppet. "Lasser is here! That rat..." Jack growled.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:24 pm

"Jeffery!" Reika shouted and ran to him pulling him close to her, almost falling in the process.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 pm

"Kyo, get them out of here now." Jack said and he nodded. "They aren't going anywhere, boy." A short man, as tall as Jeffery, with large buggy eyes and long bony fingers came forth, "Now give me that boy before I take him by fource." Jack nearly laughed, "You? Your just as punt-worthy as I remember, Lasser." But Lasser grinned, "Ah but I have more tricks up my sleeves then yours..." He clicked his fingers and lightning blinds wrapped around Jack whom didn't expect it. "Now I will ask again, give me the boy or I will fry Jack to a crisp!" Jeffery shook terribilly and tried to get away from Reika to run.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:41 pm

"You will not have this child!!" she shouted at Lasser, she backed up her shout with her sound to try and make him fly back. She help Jeffery close to her and bent down to hold him, "they will not take you understand me?" she whispered to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 pm

It didn't hit him cause he made a puppet appear just in time, "Kill them!" Light Puppets started at them but Kyo jumped in the way with a black crystal in his hand, "Hope this works Jack..." Lasser widen his eyes, "No!" but too late, Kyo threw it down and Jeffery, Reika, and himself transported all the way to the Tower. Lasser was too distracted to notice that he had let go of Jack who stood up and cracked his knuckles with a grin, "My turn now~"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Reika held Jeffery close to her and closed her eyes praying they would all be safe.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm

It was night time at the Tower so most people were asleep, "Reika, I don't know where we are but theres a place here..." He said in a whisper, shaking her shoulder a bit. Jeffery never transported by crytsal before and had passed out from long distance travel (it happens with little people and younger people)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"what place Kyodai?" She asked picking up Jeffery and standing near Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:55 pm

"I have no clue but we should get inside where's its warm." He said nodding to Jeffery who shivered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Reika nodded "he needs to get warm he's freezing...." she said shivering softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

"Same with you, come on." He said as he lead both Jeffery and Reika inside. The main entrence had a large staircase that was wider at the bottom. The room itself looked rich yet some classy-ness to it.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"i hope whoever is here will let us stay....." Reika said softly worried for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:54 am

"Who's there?" said a voice as a lady with long blonde hair came out of a room, wearing a white nightgown, "How did you get here? I don't remember Brandon leaving.." Kyo cleared his throat, "I'm Kyodai and this is Reika and Jeffery. We were just looking for a warm place is all...in truth, I have no clue how we got here." The lady smiled, "It's alright. My name is Alice. Maybe you both should follow me, your energy signals are weak." Alice then looked to Jeffery, "And there is something wrong with him, I'm not sure what but I can get Brianne to look at him."

"No need, I'm already up..." said a young lady with reddish-brown hair, "I felt them arrive...but I was too tired to get out of bed." Brianne gave a yawn then looked to them, "You used a transportation crytsal made by Jack...so it must mean you ran into someone dangerous with no chance of escaping. Jack will be fine, by the way, he is an ass but he isn't stupid nor weak. He's one of the most strongest guardians I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Reika stayed silent and held Jeffery close to her, "could we please get him to a bed?" she asked softly, "he's freezing...." she continued
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Brianne nodded and both her and Alice walked to the infirmary. "Kyo, right?" Brianne said and he nodded, "Lay down so I can repaire your element. Alice, check over Jeffery."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Reika placed Jeffery down so he could be looked over.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 pm

As Brianne fixed Kyo's element, Alice began to look over Jeffery. As this was happening, Jack appeared in the Infirmary, "Man am I ever tried..." he groaned, Brianne merely smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Reika looked over at Jack then back down at Jeffery, "will he be okay?" she asked Alice.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yes but...there is something wrong with him...I'm not too sure what." Alice said as she covered the little vampire boy with a blanket. Brianne finished and Kyo had fallen asleep, "Let me take a look." She put a finger on either side of his head and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next