Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 am

"alright." Reika said but her mind was long gone, she had zoned out after being quiet for so long
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Jack stood up and began to draw something in the sand as he whislted.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Reika watched him curiously but made sure to stay close to Kyodai.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 pm

"Alright!" Jack exclaimed as he stood up and crossed his arms, "This is our ticket out of here. It's called a Shadow Slide. Hides all traces and let's you travel further then other transports."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Reika gave him a confused look, "okay?" she didn't understand half the stuff he was talking about
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 pm

"Someone is trying to harm you, Reika, I don't know why but it might be the same people who...." Jack stopped, he didn't want to say, "Umm, anyways, please both of you stand in the middle, ok?" Jack said as he stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am

"what? where did that come from?" Reika asked completely confused as she hesitently stood in the middle and gestured for Kyodai to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Kyodai followed Reika into the middle of the circle, "I don't know why they are after you, can you remember anyone making any death threats to you?" Jack said as he too walked to the middle of the circle.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Reika thought for a while then said, "yes once there was this guy who came to my house and tried to kill me, i don't remember much about him though." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

Jack nodded, "Hang onto your stomachs." Jack then pushed his darkness element into the symbol and they transported away to town.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Reika nodded and clenched her fists not knowing what to expect
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:51 pm

They would feel cold at 1st till they reached town then be blasted with a sudden wave of heat. Jack let out a sigh, relaxing his power down, and looked around to see where exactlly they were.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 am

Reika looked around completely unfamiliar with her surroundings. She looked up at Kyodai slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Kyodai looked back to Reika, "I will be fine, don't worry." He said then looked to Jack whom was scanning the place. "Were in a storage house...full of wine." He grinned, Jack liked to drink wine and ale.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Reika nodded and looked around again, "but where exactly are we?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Jack blinked, "I have no clue...." he said, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Reika facepalmed and sighed, "well this is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 pm

"Hey, we have enough wine to make a party!" Jack said as he smiled brightly, being optimistic. "Hello?" said a small voice, a young face peeked from behind a barrel. A young but very pale boy with deep red hair could be seen only in the dim moonlight. "Hello there-" was all Kyodai got out before Jack appeared behind the boy with a dagger to his throat. "Jack! Have you gone mad?!" Kyodai growled. "Look..." He pulled the now frighten and scared boy's lips to show adnormally long canine teeth, "Fangs, he's a vampire." The little boy shook. "I don't care, you let him go now!" Jack glared at Kyo for a while before giving the boy a hard shove.

(There's a story behind this btw and the boy is Jeffery~! (sooo cute~))
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Reika ran over to the boy and pulled him into an embrace. "Are you okay sweetie?" she asked him softly. "Jack how could you do that?!" Reika shouted angry at the elder man.

(oooooo oki doki ^^)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Suddenly, the boy bit Reika in the neck. Jack saw this but didn't move to do anything, but Kyo did. He pulled the boy off Reika by the scruff of this collar and held him up in the air, "Please, don't hit me!" He coward, "I was just hungry, I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:34 pm

"Kyodai! it's fine. if he doesn't eat he could die." she said worried about the small boy, her motherly side kicking in
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:38 pm

The boy looked shocked as did Kyo, he set the boy down who only looked at Reika, "Y-Your not mad at me? Your not gonna hurt me?" he said confused. Jack looked at Reika with a "are you sure?" look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Reika nodded in Jack direction. "I'm not mad at you sweetie and no i won't hurt you. You just need to eat and i'm letting you alright." she said softly so he wouldn't be scared
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm

The boy slowly made his way to her then hugged her yet didn't bite her, he just hugged her, "I am...Jeffery..." he said, still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Reika hugged him back, "It is a pleasure to meet you Jeffery. I'm Reika." she smiled softly as she held the small child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next