Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 am

A mass of bat flew through the night sky over the guardian tower. They spiralled around it flying to the doors sending them right open. The bats spiralled into the grand hall spiralling in the middle of it. A demonic energy washed over the tower it was powerful and ancient as a black haired figure stepped out of the mass of bats. His pale white skin was hidden by his mass of black cloaks. Hands hidden in his sleeves six deadly blades on is bat.

The bats flew out of the tower and off into the forest. Crimson red orbs gazed over the grand hall. The red eyes looked around for any signs of life as he just stood their. He was tall around 7'5 foot. A small growl escaped his lips as he stood their in a hunched position. A cold expression on the figures face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 am

Everyone was asleep but Brianne was shocked awake, someone was in the tower whom she didn't know. Brianne flung the bed sheets off and went to the Grand Hall to see who it was. It was a man. Brianne suspicion grew but she didn't approach him, just in case. Instead she watched him intensely with her big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:56 am

the male slowly sniffed the air as his eyes twitched. He had picked up the scent of a young girl. he sniffed again she was roughly sixteen years of age from the age of her blood. The 15,000 year old vampire turned to find her his eyes landing on where she was. His crimson orbs gazed right into her big blue orbs. His snake like slits seemed to dance in an intimidating manner as he stood their.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:00 am

"So he is a vampire..." she thought, Brianne came into clearer view, "WHo are you and why are you here?" she asked in her emotionless tone, her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:01 am

Makai turned to came her s she spoke in an emotionless tone. The male slowly opened his lips a cold jet of ice flowed into the air. if you looked at his feet you'd notice the floor had slightly frozen over around him, "I'm here searching for someone. They stole a precious item that belongs to my clan and im here to retrieve it thats all." His voice was emotionless frosted and chilled.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:07 am

Brianne blinked, "Stolen an item?....could it be...." she thought, "Do you know what this person looks like?" she asked, curiosity covered her face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:19 am

makai slowly shook his ehad but spoke up, 'But i know his scent. One of my clansmen cut him and we were able tot rack him through his blood. I intend to fijnd this person as what they stole was a sacred jewel contianing the blood of our First Clan head and Founder."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 am

"And this person....you think they are here?" Brianne asked as she crossed her arms and raised her brow.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:27 am

he stared at her with his cold eyes, "I don't think i know. I can smell there scent it fills this tower." The male folded his arms as he towered over her staring down at her with his blood red eyes, 'If you don't mind i'd like to go and hunt them down and find out what they did with the stone."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

Brianne turned away from his stare, "Alright...but don't hurt anyone..." She said. Brianne hoped it wasn't anyone in the tower...she hoped it wasn't Jack.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:31 am

He emrely ignored her as he walked off, "hurt them oh i plan to kill them. Stealing that jewel the moment they have it warrents their death." he looked back at her, 'Its our greatest treasure and the moment it is stolen thsoe that have taken it they will be rewarded with death." He slowly headed into the tower following the scent
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 am

Brianne stopped and all the doors that were opened slammed shut, "If you...dare do that...I will kill you..." she turned back to him, "Do not hurt my family..." she said angrily as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:37 am

Makai turned to face her, 'Kill me you think you can kill em child? I advise you do not interfer in my clans affairs. Stealing that jewel shows great disrespect to my own family." he stared at her as the temperature rapidly dropped, 'I intend to exact punishment on whm ever stole that jewel. Its all my family has left of our great founder!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 am

"I don't care!" Brianne said, ignoring the sudden cold, "I have lost my real family and I don't plan on some guy killing 1 cause they stole something. Punish them, yes, but don't kill them!" Brianne started to smoke, her eyes now red.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:42 am

His eyes narrwowed, 'You don't seem to undertsand the circumstances around what has been done to my clan. If it was any other item they would be punished. But not this its death, My job is to simply deliver them to the clan where they;ll be executed by the head."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 am

"I won't allow you...I would die before I let anyone be killed..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 am

Makai folded his arms, 'If you really want to stop it then you can discuss itthrough politics., My job is to only retrieve the theif and kill anyone that gets in my way. Now i advice you to let me do my job and then do yours through speaking with my clans council to try and stop it."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:56 am

Brianne looked at him for a while, "You promise you won't kill them if you find them?" she said, she wasn't happy with this at all.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 am

He folded his arms and spoke softly, 'can't make any promises. If they try to fight back i may have to. It depends on them. Now opent he doors and let me resume my search. Once i find them you'll have two weeks to meet up with my clan council and organise his release."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:00 am

Brianne closed her eyes and the doors opened, "Fine..." she said softly, she hoped no one would die though.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 am

He sniffed the air and ehaded up the stairs heading after the one that stole the jewel. Hands in his pockets as he walked through the tower.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 am

Who stole the jewel? Who else...Jack. Jack was asleep in a chair, he had been up all night researching where the Blood Shard was. He thought the stone he stole was it but it turns out...it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:13 am

Makai looked at the door to where Jack';s room was. He slowly raised his foot and kicked it right off its hinges. The door flew across the room crashing into a wall. Makai slowly walked into the room hissing as the room was full of the theifs scent
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 am

Jack blinked away like it was only a knock, "Oi oi, Brianne, I am trying to sleep." he said, his back was to Makai. Only when he hissed did Jack turn to see him, "Hmm? WHo are you and why must you kick my door?" Jack asked, not getting up from his chair.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 am

A growl escaped the vampires lip as the temperature in the room dropped rapidly. Demonic energy flowing from his body as his crimson eyes narrowed at jack, "YOU! Where is it. What did you do with the jewel!" His words were more of a statement then a question. His hand reached up as he slowly drew one of his swords. Its black luster absorbed the light.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering the tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the tower
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next