Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Entering the tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:19 am

Jack smirked, "What makes you think I have it?" he asked as he swung the chair over and leaned it against the table. His hands behind his head. "1st tell me who you are."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:22 am

The vampire growled as his cloak flew right off. it struck the ground causing it to shake violently under its weight. He raised a clawed hand as he finished unsheathing his sword, 'I advice you tell me and maybe i'll request the council not to execute you and let you off with a lesser punishment. Thats if you tell me what you did the jewel! If you value you life you will tell me where it is."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 am

"If I value my life? Well to tell you then truth, I don't." Jack said as he shrugged, "And seeings how you aren't telling me who you are, I can't give it to you. Who knows, maybe you are after it and are just tricking me." Jack explained with a raised brow, "I will give it to you but you must tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am

The male's yees narrowed dangerously at the boy he was playing a dangerous game, 'Makai Kasai, the next head of the Kasai Clan. Now give me the jewel or die! You disrespected my clan nd thats enough to warrent your death,. But what you stole don't even think you'll get of easy,"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 am

"There was that so hard?" Jack said as he smiled, "ANd the reason I took it was that I thought it was the blood shard for the Key Stone and by legal rights, it belongs to the Keeper of the Orb...which is Brianne...turns out is isn't though." Jack spung around to his desk and opened the drawer where he last left it...only it wasn't there....it was gone, "Who..." Jack said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:30 am

He appeared right in fornt of jack blade to his throat as he glaced, 'My legal rights it doesn';t belong to anyone but the clan! Even if the jewel was this blood shard not only would you be executed but eveyone associated with yoU! You should've asked before you stole it regardless of legal rights." Demonic energy was flowing off his body. He looked to the drawer his eyes narrowed, "Where is it,.:"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 am

Jack puffed away, to the doorway rubbing his throat, "Someone else took it...who, I have no clue." Jack said, serious this time, "And you could kill me, fine, but no one else. I don't care what your "legal rights" are."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 am

Makai glared at him as he twirled his blade, "I am hard pressed to believe that someone else took it."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:36 am

"Do you even know me?" Jack asked as he frowned, "You'd be surprised by how many people want me dead." Jack looked down the hall to his right then to his left, "Are you planning to kill me?" Jack asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:37 am

Makai appeared in front of him gabbing him by his shirt. 'No its not my job to kill you. II'm to bring you back to the clan and the council will decide your fate. You just hope that the jewel is found before a fornight is up. As if they deem you to be executed you'll only have fornight left to live."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:38 am

"I didn't hide it for your information. Someone took it cause they knew if I didn't have it, that I would get killed." Jack said then puffed into smoke, he didn't plan on dying yet, he needed to find that damn stone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 am

Hegrowled as a hiss escaped his lips as jack bursted into smoke. His demonic energy exploded wrapping the tower in a spiralling black tornado. His eyes were glowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 am

Everyone woke up, "What is going on?" Lucy said as she looked around. Everyone got up and went to the hallways, they didn't see anything though. "Nick! Where is Jack!" Brianne said as she rushed to him. "I don't know." Brianne cursed under her breath, "Come on." Nick followed her to Jack's room.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:45 am

A mass of bats began to spiral around the guardian tower as Makai's energy increased rapidly turning pitch black. it was foul and evil enough to make anyone shiver from it. He growled as he stepped out of Jack's room. His hand touched the frame of the door only for the walls to rapidly ice over, 'I'll kill him myself."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 am

"Jack...what have you done..." Brianne whispered.

Jack appeared in a forest...which 1 it was, he didn't know but he had a killer headache, "Jack...Jack..." said a voice, his father, "Why must you make people so mad, Jack?"
"Oh please, it's your fault. You took his stone." Jack said, annoyed. "Oh how right you are but he doesn't know and if you try and go back, he will kill you." Jack knew that was ture. "Get the hell out of my head!" Jack said as he gripped his head, "get out now!" but all he did was laugh, at less he knew where to look.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 am

Makai snarled as he turned to face the others of the tower. He raised a clawed hand his naisl had grown in length. He stared at them as black rose petals spiralled around them, "Now i advice you cooperate with me or else. As of this moment all of you are accomplices with that boy"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 am

Brianne looked behind her to everyone, Alex, Scarlet, Kevin, Raven, everyone, "We had no clue, if I would have known then i would have made him give it back. I am responsible for his actions, not these people, they are innocent." Brianne said and took a step forward, "so if someone has to pay for what he did, then it will be me, not them."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 am

he snarled at her as his energy flared a massive pressure slammed down on the tower to try and force them all to their knees, "Even so i can't believe that i have to think the worst. Without that jewel my clan is weak. Our powers stripped the longer it is gone. "
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:06 am

Everyone but Brianne went to their knees, Brianne was both worried and concerned, "Then take me with you to help you find it." She said it calmly and soft, "And you can take Jack to the trial but know this, he wasn't doing it to harm you, only to help me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 am

Makai snarled a ther, 'yet he still stole it from us! Our clan is doomed unless it is found. Once the other clans learn it is gone they will strike!" he snarled again as is power continued to rise. he looked at her then at the others, 'Like now i'm only at half of my true strength." His energy began to vanish as it was sealed in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 am

"Then we will help protect you till it is found!" Brianne shouted, getting annoyed, "I only ask that you LEAVE these people alone. You can deal with me and Jack only." She wasn't asking him now, she was telling him, as a friend and as Head of all Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 am

He hissed at her as she dared to tell him what to do, 'That is not up to me. if the council deems you all guilty then it is to be so regardless of who you are! That boy has threatened my clan bringing death upon us. You have no say in the matter." He tsked and headed to a window opening it. he jumped right out of it as wings erupted from his back. The bat wings flapped as he took off tracking down jacks scent.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 am

Brianne stood there, gritting her teeth as he left, she spung around and said, "Alex, Scarlet, Raven! Get Jack here now!" she said, they nodded and puffed away.

"Get of my head!" Jack yelled. His father, mocking him, it pissed Jack off. Saying he would never find the stone, that everyone will die cause of him. Jack went to his knees, covering his ears to try and stop the whispers, was he going mad?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 am

A demonic energy washed over the area Jack was in,. Makai landed right across from him. Bats flew around the area to block out any teleporting ability he might have to escape or any way of escape he might try.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 am

Jack looked up to see Makai, he must admit, he was good, "I know where it is...my father has it, he was planning this!" Jack said as he stared up at Makai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the tower
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next