Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

Entering the tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 am

Makai stared at him with a blank expression. A hand on one of his blades. His crimson orbs glaring down at him, "even so you have forsaken my entire clan. You brought death to us."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:31 am

"I will get the damn stone! Alright!" Jack said, "It is very stupid to try and empty threaten me!"
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 am

Makai stared at him, 'Oh its not a threat i will cut you down if i must. Then who ever stole the jewel."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:36 am

Jack tried to transport again but all that happened was he hazed into smoke then appeared in the same spot, "What the..." he said then looked to Makai, "I will help you get the stone...but I am not going to the trial..." jack said as he was still crouched. If Makai tried to attack, Jack was ready.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:39 am

Makai snarled at him, 'You don't get it even if yuo do help me you'll still have to stand trail. As i said you've brought death to my clan.W ithout that stone our powers weaken. YOu better just hope the other clans don't discover the jewel is gone. if it is then my clan is doomed to perish."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am

"I know....I will take you to the stone but so help me...I am not going to that trial." Jack said as he slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 am

Makai held a blade to the boys throat, 'Its either go the trail and the council decides your punishment or not and i execute you without fair trail."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:44 am

"Fine...2nd choice but 1st." Jack clapped his hands, "Sun light!" Jack glowed then his appeared, it was one of his new techniques and it worked.

Jack appeared in Blackwood, near his father's tower. Jack coughed, he still had to work out the bugs.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 am

Makai hissed as jack clapped his hands together and vanished. The bats flew off ionto the air and grew his wings taking off after Jacks scent once again.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 am

Jack stumbled to the tower, if he was going to be killed then he might as well make his last time count. Jack hid behind a tree and watched as his fathers shadow puppets walked around, looking for any spies. Jack snapped his fingers as he thought, "Demolish." and the shadow puppets his appeared. "Hidden Mole." he said and he disappeared into the tower, leaving no trace that he left.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 am

Makai flew to masterminds tower at high speed. he growled as he felt his power weakening slowly. A bat flew over to him and chattered into his ear. He cursewd loudly it was out his clan was going to be attacked in the next ten hours
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 am

Jack grunted as he hit the ground, he miscalculated the distance. At less he got to where he wanted. Jack looked at his left arm which was covered in small lumps, he almost forgot the side affect of that move. "Now...that stone..." jack began to look around in his father's room.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:56 am

Makai descended over the tower. As he did he felt his power rising rapidly from the essence of the jewel.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:59 am

Jack looked at the large metal chest at the foot of the bed, it was glowing, "Bingo." he said and went to unlock it. After a while, he did, "Now to get this back to that crazy old man." and he poofed again, using Hidden Mole.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 am

Makai slowly walked to the tower door. The dor was encased in ice before it shattered into thousands of tiny pieces. he slowly entered the tower. His demonic energy flaring engulfing the entire tower ina spiral of black energy.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 am

Jack appeared back where he was before, in Redwood, "Hey...where are you?" Jack called out. He looked to his other arm now covered in lumps, "3 more times...." he said then used it again to go back to Blackwood.

"What are you doing?" asked a voice inside Makai's head, it was Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 am

Makai stood their with his eyes shut, 'Where the jewel give it to me now or you will die."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:08 am

"I don't have it, Jack took it. I saw him take it away the 1st time so I took it from him. I knew you would follow him here so I kept it in the metal chest...looks like he took it again." Mastermind said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 am

Makai searched for mastermind. he growled and took flight heading after Jack's scent
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am

Jack transported again into the tower...once again, Makai wasn't there, "Fuck...damn you..." Jack said, his right leg now covered in the lumps, "! more....I need to find him..." Jack transported back to Redwood. When he landed, he gasped, his arms and legs were burning.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 am

Makai was heading back to the tower sensing him there. A scowl on the vampires face as he picked up speed. He descended crashing into the ground. His wings folding as he felt himself growing weaker.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am

"You keep missing him, he is in Redwood again. I think he is trying to hid." Mastermind said inside Makai's mind.

Jack grew tired, he clutched onto the stone like his life depended on it...well it did, he hated to say this but he hoped makai would show up soon
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 am

Makai flew off to redwood trying to ignore his voice. he blocked Mastermind out as he headed off to jacks location.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:23 am

"What...is this?" Jack said as he looked at the stone through his blurred eyes. He felt tired...but he should be this tired. It almost hurt to breath, his mind was spinning, his limbs burning. "What is...this..." Jack pushed the stone away from him and tried to push himself up but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Moderators
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 am

Makai landed on the ground across from jack. his wings slowly folding and vanished into hius back as he approached Jack his power rising rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the tower   Entering the tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the tower
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next