Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To find one's heart, a lesson is learned

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Roju could feel his energy draining. Roju shot a blast of fire towards the voice. his energy level was very low. "jack i cant keep the wall up any longer. hurry up" he said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

"Don't attack." Jack said, he needed Roju to keep the sheild up, "I know." He put a hand on his hand and said, "Transportation Energy." He was giving Roju raw Element Energy which changed into fire element energy, jack gave him all of his darkness energy.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 pm

roju felt a surge of energy "thanks. but whats your plan to kill this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"he is darkness and sound. Light doesn't do a damn thing for sound but it is the oppiste of darkness." Jack explained, feeling sick from giving half of his whole element energy. "This is just a failed try, just let me kill you."
"How about...you come out and we fight. If I win, I get to kill you but if you win, you can kill me and use the boy as a mule." There was a moment silents then, "Alright." jack didn't expect him to use his sound element to charge forward and punch Jack right in the face making him hot a tree, "Light disowned!" jack said and shot a ball of light at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm

"what the hell? did you just offer me as a mule? i never agreed to that."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm

"At less you live..." Jack said as he wiped blood from his mouth. "Skull Shock!" said the killer and clapped his hands, it was a sound wave that was directed only to Jack and it was a 100% chance of hitting the target. It was like someone was ringing a bell near him, he covered his ears and shut his eyes. He didn't notice the arrow till it hit him in the hand. The ringing kept going, "what the hell was he?" he thought. The killer swung his mace at Jack but he barely dodged it, the ringing was messing up his senses. He spung around to sink the dagger into the man's side and pulled it free to get his arm but it didn't work, "Roju, I want you to-" the killer swung his mace which hit Jack in the forhead. Jack seemed to stare for a bit then fell face 1st on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Roju saw jack fall. "fire blast" roju said and hit the killer with a blast that knocked him down. then he grabbed jacks body and teleported to the nearest town.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:44 pm

It wasn't town but it was the nearest safe place, the village in Oakwood. In that village, people were busy with work and what not so no one really payed much attention to Roju as he suddenly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 pm

roju thought the first thing he should do was make sure jack was ok. he bandaged his head and hand where he had been hit and shot. then he saw the mark on his arm. ROju could tell that the wound was from a poison arrow. Roju put some herbs he found on the wound to slow the poison but he still needed to find a cure so he could save jack
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Jack didn't wake up nor move, it was like he was dead. He was cold and pale. There was only 1 person who saw that, a maid who was just getting home when she saw them, "What is wrong with him?" Laura asked.

To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 Green_hair_anime_girl
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Roju turned to the maid. "he got in a fight and now he is poisoned. he need a doctor"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"Oh dear." she said, "Well I know where there is one but he lives in the forest. He is very good though." Laura said as she looked at Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 pm

"Well lets go. Youll have to show me the way." roju said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm

"Alright, I am Laura by the way." she said as she started in the dierection.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"nice to meet you laura" roju said and started walking
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 pm

"WHo is your friend?" she asked as she looked at Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:29 pm

"this is jack. we are guardians. we are here investigating a murdurer. we faught him but he hit jack so i teleported us to town"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"Poor Jack, are you ok?" Laura asked as she looked at jack and Roju.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:35 pm

"i dont think he can respond. the poison put him in some sort of coma"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm

"Oh dear..." Laura said as they walked. After a while, they reached the doctors house.

(I can't resist!.....Doctor Who? lmao)
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Roju laid jack down and walked up to the door. He knocked and waited for the doctor to answer
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:21 pm

A short old man with a shiny head (as in he is bald) opened the door. His eyes looked HUGE because of his glasses, "Yes?" he said in a crackly voice.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"my friend has been poisoned and i was hoping you could help me" roju said to the doctor
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

The short doctor looked behind Roju to Laura, "She looks well to me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Roju Tokugawa

Roju Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

"i was talking about him" roju said pointing to jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find one's heart, a lesson is learned   To find one's heart, a lesson is learned - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To find one's heart, a lesson is learned
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next