Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Reika walked to the front door and opened it, "hello?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:38 pm

"Hello madam, I was wondering if you would like to buy some of my produces?" smiled the silver haired man, his brown eyes looking a bit over her shoulder to Jeramey.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:51 pm

"no thank you sir." she said with a smile, "have a nice day." she said and shut the door
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:54 pm

The man put his foot in the doorway, "But a lovely like yourself would surely like to buy something." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:57 pm

"no thank you." she said kicking his foot away
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:05 pm

"It wouldn't be wise to saw no, madam." he said as he clicked his fingers and vines wrapped around her legs and arms, tightly.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:06 pm

"what the hell?!" she shouted struggling to get the vines off of her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

The man walked into the room and closed the door, grinning, "And if you scream, I'll kill your boyfriend over there." he said as he looked to Jeramey.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:10 pm

"he's not my boyfriend he's my friend you dipshit!" she spat at him, "now who the hell are you?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:13 pm

"I am a collector. I am here to take all your goods...what's that smell?" He said then went into the kitchen. Jeramey was starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:19 pm

"none of your business and i have no goods so fuck off." she ordered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 pm

"Mmm, look good. I'm starving." said the man and began to eat her dinner. Jeramey groaned as his head rolled from side to side, "WHat is going on?" he said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 pm

"Jeramey get out of here!" Reika ordered him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:38 pm

"What the?" said the man as Jeramey stumbled out of the couch but the man had come in 1st, "Heh, you think you could run?" Jeramey winced as he stood up, "I don't need to run." Jeramey said then slammed his hands on the ground, "Mordation!" then...the floor swallowed up the man, Jeramey frowned then turned to Reika and undid the vines, "We need to get out of here, now!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm

"What the hell? who the hell was that? what the hell did you do to him?" Reika was so confused
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:45 pm

"I'll explain later, we need to go NOW!" Jeramey said as he put his hands on her shoulder, "Please or we will both be dead soon."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Reika nodded and grabbed his wrist "allonsy!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Just as they headed out of the door, the man shot out of the floor boards, "Bad Jeramey, Master will have to teach you a lesson in respect again...before he kills you." he said then shot vines out for Reika and Jeramey. "Reika, do you trust me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Reika looked at Jeramey and nodded, she blocked the vines with shadow binds.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:00 pm

"Thank you." Jeramey said then suddenly stopped running and as more vines shot forward, they went through Jeramey but there was something different. His eyes were all black, "Venada mavesa camaju shinagwa." he spoke with a hiss. The man's eyes suddenly went wide then he dropped to the ground, blood dripping from his eyes, mouth and ears. Jeramey released a sigh as he changed back, "More are coming...we need to hurry..." Jeramey said, he was still tired but they had to run. His stab wound though...was healed now.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:05 pm

"yeah allonsy!" she muttered and grabbed his wrist and began running ignoring the pain in he gut.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 pm

(allonsy?)

Jeramey nodded as he ran too, he only hoped they didn't know exactly where he was.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:09 pm

(french for let's go. learned it from the doctor)

she ran as fast as she could. wondering who else would be coming
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:15 pm

The sand was hot beneath Jeramey's feet, "I'm sorry..."

(Doctor Who? lmao)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:38 pm

"it's not your fault let's go." she said smiling

(yes i've been watching it since 10 yestarday night)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next