Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

The person came up behind her and held a dagger to her throat, it was Jeramey but he was different this time. He was bruised all over and he was using his left hand instead of his right.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 pm

"hello again...." she said softly. she elbowed him in the stoumach and brought out the pistol she had brought with her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 pm

He didn't expect for her to have her pistol...maybe then she would have a better chance. He coughed a bit as he held his gut then whispered 1 word, "Run..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

"i won't run......i want to help you..." she whispered. she got ready to shoot if she needed to
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Jeramey heard foot steps, they were coming to see if he killed her this time...there was no way she could defeat all those men and protect him...Jeramey looked down, "Please...just run..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 pm

she glared ignoring him, "no i already told yo im not running." she replied
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

The men were coming closer, that was his last chance to lie but now...he knew what they would do now, they would take him to his master...and he would be killed. Master was cruel and Jeramey knew what he would do to him...he didn't want it to happen. Jeramey gripped the dagger in his hand, "Then I have to do this...I don't want to go back to him..." he said then stabbed the dagger into his gut. "What is going on?" asked a guard of the town. Jeramey's eyes widen in shock, it was the correct time that Master said the men would come to see if he had done his mission, it was the correct place even. "They...lied?" he said confused then his eyes widen more, he realized what they had planned to do and Jeramey fell for it, he coughed a few times before letting go of the dagger in his gut, "help...me..." he said, in pain.

(ps, he is part of a assassin group and this master guy takes in stray kids and trains them but Jeramey always was too kind to kill and you were his 1st real try)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

"NO!" Reika screamed and ran over to him. "you idiot....why did you do that?" she whispered. (ohhhhhh poor Jeramey)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

"They...tricked...me..." He wheezed, it hurt to talk. The guard came over, "Oh it's you, Reika who works at a bar...what happened here?" he asked as he knelt down. (lol, u r known!)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:32 pm

"he stabbed himself...... im going to help him....tell no one of what you saw understand." she said to the guard. "i have all the things i need to help him at my place he'll be fine." she said, as she picked him up with ease, and hurried back to her house
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

The guard nodded and went back to his work. Jeramey coughed up blood again.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

"just breath....you'll be fine i swear." she whispered as she got to her house she laid him on the kitchen table and got out her medicines.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

It hurt too much to breath, the hilt of the dagger stuck out of his gut as he shut his eyes closed very tight.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 pm

"this is going to hrt..." she said softly and ripped the knife out of his gut. quickly putting a towel on it and holding it applying pressure to try and stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Jeramey cried out in pain as the dagger was pulled out, he felt the wound burning up, like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

as she held the towel down she grabbed this powder she got from an old woman in Oylinda and took the towel away to pour some of it on the wound then pressed the towel back down.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Jeramey clenched his fist so tight, his knuckles were turning white on his already pale skin. He clenched his jaw as he felt the wound burn more and more, "It...hurts!" he cried out.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

"i know...please clam down. it'll stop soon i swear." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 pm

His mind was starting to become fuzzy from the pain, his eyes barely open as he began to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"no please stay awake." she begged. she reached over and grabed this small vial, and opened it, "drink this." she told him placing the vial at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:29 pm

The liquid ran down his throat but he was still passing out, "Just...leave...me..." he said, Jeramey didn't understand why she was helping him.

(WHat is it?)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:37 pm

"i'm not going to let you die.......not like he did......" she declaired. after the medicne in the vial was gone she place it down the looked to see if the bleeding had stopped. (the medicine is to help with the pain and her older brother died from a stab wound)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 pm

(Oh)

The bleeding had stopped and Jeramey began to relax, whatever she gave him, it was working.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Reika place the towel next to him on the table as she got a bandage. "i'm going to need you to sit up so i can wrap it. can you do that?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Jeramey was tried...very tired, he pushed himself up using an elbow with his good arm and sat up but was a bit wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next