Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Gavin lead Nick away (since he is kinda supporting his drunk ass XD) and Kyo laughed, "Well he was colorful."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm

"he's not as bad as half the people I've dealt with." she said chuckling with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Jack appeared next to Reika, leaning on he a bit, "Awe does that include me?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Reika smirked turning to look at him, "no, you are by far the worst." she said giggling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:33 pm

"Yes! My rep still holds up!" He said, an arm still around Reika, "Oh yes! Before I forget, Brie wanted to know how long you two will be staying."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:35 pm

"well if Jeffery wants to come with me and he can travel soon, i will probably be leaving soon but if not i will stay till he gets better." she looked up at Kyodai, "what about you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"I am going where you are going...I promised my brother I would keep you safe and I never break a promise..." Kyodai said with a smile. "Well Jeffery is gonna have to stay here for a while so we can keep an eye on him...but by the looks of it, he is doing fine." jack explained.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 pm

"that's good. i'm going to ask him today if he wishes to stay with me. and if he does i'm i mean we will be staying till he can leave." Reika said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well I'm sure he will want you both to stay, after all, you did save him." Jack said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Reika smiled and nodded, then did the unexpected and hugged Jack.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Jack blinked but hugged back, he was surprised bit.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

"thank you." she said softly and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Jack smiled, "No problem..." Someone tucked on the back of Jack's shirt, he turned around to see Jake (Jake is growing up fast, he is learning how to walk) "Mmm-p..." he whimpered and Jack picked him up and put him on his lap.

(PS, he said "up")
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Reika smiled at Jake, "he's so cute. what's his name?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Jake turned around to look at Reika with his big, bright, dragon blue eyes, "Gee~!" he giggled. "This is Jacob Stone but we call him Jake. He is Emma's kid but she is out right now so we agreed to look after hi mwhile she is away." Jack explained.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Reika smiled at Jake and said, "well hello there Jake. you are so cute." she smile at the small child
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Jake giggled and laughed as he squirmed about, "Hey Jake, you hungry?" Jack said. Jake thought it was a game (idk what game a baby would think...) and picked up the spoon, "Ba ba ba!" he said as he smacked the table with the spoon then tried to put the spoon in Jack's mouth. (lol distracted! sooo cute!)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Reika giggled, "how old is he?" she asked refering to Jake
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:18 pm

"Not even a year old yet but he is half human and half dragon...so he will grow up after during the 1st few years of his life then it will slow down." Jack explained but then Jake smacked the spoon on Jack's forehead which had something sticky on it so the spoon stuck to Jack's forehead. Jake giggled and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Reika laughed loudly at what the baby did, "good job Jake." she cheered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Jack looked up to the spoon and tried to pull it off...but it was stuck, "Crap!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 am

Reika snickered and said, "if you put water on your head i'm fairly sure it will come off." she said still snickering
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Jack merely mumbled under his breath.

(I made a male personifcation of myself XD his name is Damian)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Reika laughed again and shook her head

(ooooo really? my male personification is named Chad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29