Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

daily life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

daily life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

after making sure the other wings were calmed and she had placed guards all around, she quickly went in search of Nick. She ran to his room and quickly opened the door and saw Alice, "Is he alright Miss. Alice?" she questioned worried.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Alice looked to Fox and sighed, "He will be, Nicholas just needs to rest. I didn't heal him using the Water Element since it has already slowed down his natural healing process." Nick mumbled again, ALice sighed, "He does so much here and yet still he smiles with everyone...yet it almost seems like he is in pain..."
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Fox stared at Nick silently and nodded at Alice. "will you watch over him till i get back, i'm going to check on the prisoners and make sure no one is starting anything again." she responded then left the room sadly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Alice nodded and looked at Nick, "I'm sorry..." she said silently.

James held a chunk of ice to his eye. During the riot, he had gotten his fair share of hits and scraps, nothing serious enough to go to the infirmary though.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 pm

As Fox walked she eventually made her way to the northern part of the prison fort to make sure no one was getting any ideas and checking on the guards. the strap to her shirt was torn in the battle, but her shirt was tight enough to stay on her so she just cut the rest of the ripped strap off as she examined things.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

James looked over to Fox and blinked, "Well looks like I wasn't the only one who got a few scraps now." he said as he put the ice back onto his eye.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Fox looked over at him, "why'd ya get hurt? were ya tryin' to get away to?" Fox crossed her arms and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:54 pm

James chuckled, "Oh how stereotypical of you." He said and closed his other eye, "I have no reason to escape since my head won't be on a chopping block. I was actually trying to help. I may be a pirate but I ain't a killer...well sorta." James ment that if someone tried to kill him, he would then kill that person.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

"whatever you say." Fox said rolling her eyes, she didn't really believe him. She didn't trust many people unless she was close to them.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:56 pm

"There is a guard in the infirmary who was in the north wing too. When he comes to, ask him." James said as he put a hand behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Fox scoffed and went to see how the guards were and if they needed to be checked out.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Anyone who was hurt badly was sent to the infirmary, some of the coastal guards took up the duties of the cellar guards so that they could rest.

(when r u going to the office? remember u wanted to see a pic of nick when he was younger?)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Fox sighed and walked to Nicks office to see if she had left anything in there.

(now)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Nick's office was a bit messy but what did you expect from a guy who works 24/7. A few books and pictures leaned here and there, papers scattered all over the place. The only thing that looked clean was the picture stand.

It was a picture from when Nick and Gavin were training at Bandsworth to be accpected as guards. Nick looked at less 25 yet still looked like a pirate with the eye patch on. His arm was over Gavin's shoulders who looked just 19 years old. Nick grinned widely as with Gavin but Nick, back then, looked so much younger and stronger then now. He was a strapping young man yet with a grim future ahead of him. It was amazing how much he had actually changed from his picture to what he was now. From coastal guard to Captain of the Bandsworth Prison Fort.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Fox noticed the picture. she hadn't noticed it before, so she walked over to it and picked it up gently. She examined it for a minute and then mumbled, "wow, Nick was hot when he was younger."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hot? I am not too sure thats the word I would go for." said a voice at the door, it was Gavin who smiled in a amused way, "That was when him and I graduated from the school." He arrived back to take charge of things while Nick healed.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Fox turned and saw Gavin and smiled lightly, "well you aren't exactly a gal are ya?" she responded then placed the picture down and went and hugged Gavin, "ya missed all the action mate." she said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Gavin chuckled as he hugged her back, "Looks like I did." He said, "How is Nick doing? Is he going to be ok?" Gavin asked as the worried friend he was.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Fox nodded, "Miss. Alice said that she didn't use the water element to heal him since it had slowed his natural healing process, but that he should be fine." she responded, truthfully she was just as worried as Gavin. she was just better at hiding it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Gavin put a hand on her shoulder, "I know your worried about Nick, Fox, he's my friend too. He maybe stubborn as a mule but he's as strong as an ox. Nick will be fine." He told her in a soft tone. Gavin straightened up, "Anywho, I need to recount the prisoners in the 4 wings since some had died, of course."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Fox nodded, "alright. need me to do anything?" she asked wanting to help in any way possible while Nick was out.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm

"Take count in the North and West wings, I will go to the South and East. Just bring the reports back here then clean up for dinner." Gavin said with the same athourity tone that Nick did.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm

"Got it." she saluted then hurried off for the west wing, not particularly wanting to go to the North wing anytime soon (cause James is there~)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 pm

(teehee)

There was a comotion going on in the North Wing, "Get off me!" James growled. "Admit it, you scum, you helped with the riot!" Said a guard. Two guards held James back as one landed a blow to his gut, making his knees give out from under him. "I heard you talking to the prisoner, that you were using the riot to escape!" The guard kicked him in the same place, the air knocked out of James, "I didn't, you moron!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Fox heard a commotion in the North wing and rushed off. When she go there she saw two guards holding James back and another beating him. "OI!! What the bloody hell is going on here?! Who authorized this?!" she questioned demanding an answer and glaring at the three guards with enough rage to scare the dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daily life   daily life - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daily life
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next