Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire and Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm

"Well Master Kyo has taken a vacation and took Claire with him and Anna has been in the tower with Kevin, i've been home by myself lately." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm

"I see, are you sure you are safe being here all by yourself?" Rowan blinked at Claudia.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Claudia smiled lightly, "as safe as i can be." she told him. she truly felt safe now that she was back home and not in the tower
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

Rowan gave a half smile before taking another bite of his sandwich but stopped and slowly withdrew it from his mouth, "Someone is here..." he muttered before standing up, grabbing hold of his katana.

(Its Madam Skins)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Claudia followed his lead and stood readying herself if she needed to fight. she stayed silent as she looked trying to find the person.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:57 am

An old woman with dirty brown robes and long silvery hair came out of the bushes, Rowan blinked with a puzzled look on his face, "Who are you?" The lady squinted at him, "I've come to see Kyo! I walked here all the way from LOI and the boat ride here was no picnic!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Claudia frowned slightly as she bowed to the woman, " Master Kyo is not here at this time Ma'am. He is taking a vacation in Yura at the moment." she replied apologetically. "I can house you in his manor as long as you would like Ma'am." she said her cat ears flattening respectfully as she kept her head low in her bow to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:08 am

Rowan too frowned but had not bowed, "Very well, my feet are killing me anyways!" Madam Skins said, "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Claudia gave a polite smile as she stood and curtsied, "I am Claudia Ma'am." she responded in the tone Kyo told her to use when addressing guests.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:06 pm

"See now that is how you address your elders!" Skins told Rowan as she waved about her cane then smiled politely at Claudia, "Deary, can you show this old lady where she could rest her feet?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Claidia smiled and nodded, "yes Ma'am follow me." Claudia lead her into the house gesturing Rowan to follow, and lead her into the sitting room. "Here you go Ma'am sit wherever you wish." Claudia said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

Rowan had gathered his things and followed them to the mansion which was still slightly runed from when Mastermind showed up. Skins sat down on a chair, "Thank you, see!" She suddenly called over to Rowan who came in, "That is how you treat a Star Reader, this generation has no respect no more..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Claudia now looked interested, "A star reader? i did not ever think i would get the pleasure to meet a Star Reader." the female bowed again in awe, "It is an honor to have your presence in this house Mistress." she said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:47 am

"Your are very kind, deary, maybe I will read your fortune tonight." The old woman smiled softly before looking to Rowan who merely looked at Claudia in a confused way, "What is your name?" Rowan looked at Skins, "Rowan, I am from the Moon Realm."
"So that explains why..." Skins looked back to Claudia, "Can you stand up and get me some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Claudia stood and nodded, "Yes Ma'am.What kind would you like Jasmine or Green?" she asked slightly worried the limited amount of tea the mansion had at the moment wouldn't please the woman.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:04 pm

"I'd have a cup of jasmine, I do like its flavor oh but nothing in it. Get yourself a cup too, deary." Skins said in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Claudia smiled gently, then hurried out of the room to the kitchen to make the tea. without asking she made a third cup for Rowan just in case he wanted some too.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:59 am

Rowan waited till Claudia was out of the room before looking to Madam Skins, "Does she know?" Skins asked and Rowan shook his head. "I think it would be best if she didn't know."
"But I can even see that she-"
"She what's?"
"Oh nevermind...but the longer you wait, the worst it will be once she finds out." Rowan looked down, quiet for a moment, "I know." Skins smiled, "It will be alright, dear."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Claudia hurried back into the room with a tray for the tea cups. she set the tray on the table and handed Madame Skins her cup and then gave one to Rowan she smiled lightly and said, "I didn't know if you wanted any or not...." she trailed off figuring he knew what she meant. her tail flicked slightly as she took her own cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:59 am

Rowan smiled, "Thank you, Mis. Claudia..." He said as he took a drink. Rowan didn't like tea but he was told it was rude to not accept gifts people give you. "Now, would you like me to do your star reading tonight if your Master (Kyo (and Master as in head of the house)) isn't back?" Skins asked her before sipping the tea.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Claudia smiled at Rowan, then turned to face Skins still smiling, "It would be an honor, and i do not believe Master Kyo will be returning tonight. he said he would be gone a few more days in his last letter." Claudia told the elder woman.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 am

"That boy, he can never keep his appointments on point...well we will have to wait for tonight, The stars will be bring." Skins said as she smiled then took a sip of tea, "Oh what lovely tea!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Claudia smiled more and laughed nodding her head knowing how horrible her master was at being to things on time or remembering when a person was coming to see him. "i will go make sure a room is prepared for you Madame." she said with a bow and then left the room to go tidy up one of the many empty rooms in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

(Ohhh I am so tempted to bring in some new characters I made for a short novel connected to GW's...should I? Oh and did you know Rowan was named after one of the Guardian Spirits? same with Seino ^^)

"You need to take a bath." Skins said to Rowan after a while. "I would not want to trouble Mis. Claudia...."
"Nonsence, she would probably enjoy it more then you." Skins teased and then laughed. "I don't get it..."
"You never do!"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 pm

(oooooooo do ittttttt! and wow i did not know that. that is awesome!)

Claudia quietly cleaned the room and made sure it was presentable before walking back sneezing softly as she did. She bowed slightly after opening the door, "Your room is now ready madame." she informed with a light smile, just before sneezing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next