Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Reika went to the kitchen a got a glass of water
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

There was a knock on her door, "Hello?" said an old man. (nice old man)
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Reika opened the door slightly, "yes?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm

"I was wondering if you could come to town to identify someone." asked the nice old man.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm

"identify? why do you need me get someone else from the town." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"Because Miss, you were the last person he was seen with. Maybe you can help him remember something." said the old man.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm

"what do you mean?" she asked confused opening the door a little more.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

"I was just told to find you miss, the captain and the healer will have more answers." said the old man and then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 pm

"wait a minute." she said to the man and ran back into the house and grabbed her hat and pulled her pink hair through the hole in the back. "take me to them...." she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

The man nodded and took her hand in which then they transported in a gust of wind. (They arrive in town)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Reika stayed quiet as she followed the man
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 pm

They arrived in town then started to walk to the Medic center...well it was more like a large tent since houses aren't very stable on dessert grounds. The old man held back the flap to let Reika in.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Reika walked in quietly, "what now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 pm

"Are you Miss. Reika?" asked the guard, he was blocking her view from the bed as with the healer. (they r both blocking ur view)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:44 pm

"yeah that's me. what do you want?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 pm

"You were last seen with a man a few days ago, heading out of town. We are wondering if you could identify him." said the guard.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

"it would be easier to identify someone if you would move your ass out of that way." she said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 pm

The guard bit his lower lip as he nodded then moved aside, as with the Healer. It was Jeramey.

(They found him and tried to kill him again, they almost did but Alex saved him but he isn't in town anymore)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Reika's eyes wodened and she ran to his side, "Jeramey......you dumbass this is exactly why i wanted you to stay with me....." she whispered sadly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm

"So you know his name?" said the Guard as he took a step forward but the Healer put a hand on the man's brood shoulders and shook his head, "We will wait outside, call me if you need anything." said the Healer and both left.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Reika brushed a stray hair out of his face, "Jeramey...please say something.....please..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 pm

His face was wrapped up, you can only see his left eye, mouth, and nose. A blanket was tugged beneath his arms which they were both wrapped up as with his chest. "...Reika..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:04 pm

she looked at him sadly. "as soon as your better im going to kill you myself for not listening to me." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 pm

"I'm sorry...but I didn't...want you to get...killed too..." Jeramey said in a low, rasp voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 pm

"i don't wanna hear it. if you had just listened to me......" she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next