Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina
Admin
Reina

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Reika looked down sadly, "he has forgotten everything....." she said softly. then she looked up at Jeffery with a smile, "i'm Reika."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Jeffery's brows creased together, "Why are you sad? Please don't be sad, Reika." Jeffery said then gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Reika's eyes widened and she hugged him back as tears began to fall from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Brianne looked to Alice and Alex then made a head motion to the door, they nodded and all 3 walked out. Kyodai put a head on Reika's back, "It ok, you don't have to cry." Jeffery said, starting to cry himself.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Reika pulled away from him and kissed his forehead "i'm alright so don't you cry." she smile brightly at him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Jeffery nodded as he wiped his tears away, "I'm still sleepy, can i get some more sleep?" he asked. AFter all, he was a vampire so he shouldn't be awake till night.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 pm

"Sleep well." Reika said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Jeffery yawned then laid down in the bed, snuggling up to the blankets. He soon fell fast asleep, a smile on his face...something that had not been there for many years.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Reika smiled and brushed small strands of hair out of his face
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm

"Reika, are you ok?" Kyodai asked, looking at Jeffery then to her.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Reika nodded smiling down at jeffery
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Kyo smiled slightly, "That's good...we should let him get some rest. Come on, we can go to the dining hall to grab a bite to eat." He said as he lead Reika away from jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Reika smiled and followed him, "alright then" she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

They went to the Dinning hall where there were a few other people. 3 kids were running around, playing tag while a 4th child just sat and watched them. Alice and Alex were talking with Jack and a red haired lady. Brianne had her head rested on the table, fast asleep. 2 men came, one with orange hair like Heather's and one who wore an eye patch came in, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

"they seem so happy." Reika commented
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Kyo smiled, "Yes they do." The 2 men saw them looking at them. They came over, "Hello there strangers!" The man who looked like a pirate said cheerfully, "Who might you both be?" Kyo looked at Reika then to the man, "I'm Kyodai, this is Reika." The pirate squinted at Reika, "You look oddly familular...you know someone named Yunho?"

(Yunho was the guard who arranged the funeral for Jeramey)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Reika smiled, "course, Yunho's one of my regular customers back in Nervanah. Why do you ask?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 pm

The man smiled, "We are both in the same buisness. I am Captain Nicholas Smith of the Bandsworht Prison Fort! The toughest there is around."

(lol and Nick is a bit tipsy right now)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:54 pm

"oh really. well it's nice to meet you Captain." she said with a bright smile, now she was wondering how Yunho was doing
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:55 pm

"Nice ta meet you too!" Nick said, "This is Gavin, my right hand man and my best friend." Gavin looked slightly embearrested.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Reika smiled at Gavin, "it's nice to meet you as well." she said keeping her smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm

"Would you shut up..." Brianne mumbled tiredly. Nick looked over to Brianne, "Awe, someone is a wee bit tired, hmm?" Brianne merely glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"i'm sorry Miss. Brianne. and thank you for helping Jeffery." she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Brianne smacked her head on the table and waved, "No problem..." and went back to sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Reika laughed lightly, at Brianne. "it was nice meeting you Captain, Gavin." she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next