Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pain of the past to unlock the future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:10 pm

"Ok...well...I will be in the washroom if you need me." Kyo said softly before going to the washroom.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

"Alright." she gave him a weak smile and watched him walked away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Not too long after, Kyo came back in wearing fresh clothes, "Here, I brought you something to change in." He said as he sat beside her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:19 pm

"thanks." she said softly, and picked up the clothes and walked to the washroom to change.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Kyo sighed, he knew that the news about Jeffery was bothering he a lot. He wished there was something he could do for her.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm

she came back out not to much later, and sat by the window sighing softly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Kyo looked at Reika as she came back into the room then stood up and hugged her, "Everything is going to be ok, I promise. When Jeffery wakes up, he will be ok and there won't be anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:36 pm

She hugged him Reika hugged him back tightly, "i hope you're right...." she replied softly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Kyodai held onto Reika for a moment before saying, "We should get some sleep, in the morning, we can go to the infirmary to see Jeffery."

(I was origanally gonna name "Jeffery" "Jeramey" but then it would of made this situation even wrose >.<)
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:43 pm

"i don't think i could sleep......" she said softly.

(you should have i've been almost typing Jeramey the entire time.)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:55 pm

(Dam! lmao)

"Then I'm sorry..." He said and put his fingers on her temples. Before she could protest, Kyo blocked her body energy quickly enough to make her fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Reika fell towards him fast asleep

(well~ we could change it?)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:00 pm

(I could but don't u think Reika would be reacting differently if his name was Jeramey?)

Kyo caught her and then laid her in the bed. He didn't care if she got mad at him in the morning, Kyo just wanted her to get some rest. He laid beside her and soon fell asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 pm

(true, but so would Kyodai.)

Reika curled up as she slept and one word escaped her lips, "Jeremey...."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm

(True too which means I would have to do a lot of editing, same with you (probably))

Kyo missed his brother, he knew that Reika missed him too. what made this worse though was the fact that Jeffery looked a lot like Jeramey when he was little, except for the red hair. "I miss you...." Kyo said in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 pm

(yeah....that would be hell, but would be worth it.(in my mind lol))

the next morning, Reika woke up first and got out of bed and walked to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

(lol it would make for a good story...but a lot has happened already...the idea could be used in a different topic but it would just be too much work for this topic to change Jeffery's name to Jermey)

A man with snowy white hair stood next to Jeffery's bed. He had his hands on either side to Jeffery's head. When Reika walked in, he turned around to her with a look of surprise, "Who are you? I never seen you around here before..."
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 pm

(i agree)

"is he okay?" she asked softly looking down a Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 pm

(Thens its settled, we shall have pepperoni pizza Very Happy lmao)

He looked down to Jeffery then back to Reika, "I'm not sure, sorry. I was told to just check on how he was doing. He should be walking up in about 2 mins." He said, "Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:22 pm

(oh yea)

Reika nodded "is it alright that i stay here until he wakes up?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 pm

"Sure, I was finished anyways." He stepped aside so she could sit in the chair, "My name is Alex, by the way, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 pm

"Reika." She said softly, and she kept watching Jeffery
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Kyo came into the room with Alice and Brianne, "Morning~" Alice said smiling at Alex who smiled back at her. "How is Jeffery?" Brianne asked. "Not too sure but he is going to wake up soon."
"Good lets hope that nothing happened during the process."
"What if something did?"
"The wrost thing to happen to him would be if he lost his element...but the minor thing would be if it simply changed him back to human." Brianne sighed, "I just hope nothing happened at all though." Kyo went next to Reika and put a hand on her shoulder. Everyone was dead quiet as they waited for Jeffery to wake up.

It wasn't long till Jeffery started to wake up, he still looked like a vampire which was both good and bad news. It was good because it means that something may not have happened...but bad since it might mean that worst happened.
Back to top Go down
Reina
Admin
Reina

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm

as Jeffery woke she quickly rushed to his side, "are you alright? does anything hurt?" she asked panicked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Jeffery stared and blinked at Reika, "Who...are you?" he asked then looked around as he sat up, "Where am I?" Kyodai looked to Reika, even more worried about her now. Brianne sighed, "I'm sorry...I tired my best..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain of the past to unlock the future   The pain of the past to unlock the future - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pain of the past to unlock the future
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next