Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Rene yawned and pulled off her cloths and pulled on her pj's a pair of old and too big sweats and a red tank top she looked at her chair and went and curled up in it pulling out a book to read
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

It was quiet...till a few moments later when some radon person appeared in her room, "Umm...I'm in the wrong place again..." The man said as he scratched the back of his head but his back was to Rene so he didn't see that there was someone else in the room.

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 Anime-guy-for-me-anime-super-fan-25155179-1024-768
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Rene looked up "oh great another guy appering in my room jack is that you again? it's not nice to keep scaring me" she said pouting cutely

(h-h-h-h-hotttttt)
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:29 pm

(*sizzle*~ lol)

The man nearly jumped and looked around curiously. Though he was almost as tall as Jack, his hair shined more red (but its still black) in the moonlight. His eyes were violet while Jack's were a vibrant, glowing green. "What are you doing here....wherever here is...who are you?" The man asked then just clued in...he was in a girls bedroom, "Oh I am...Umm...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Rene giggles slightly and looked at the man "it's fine really im guessing your working on your powers?" she asked closeing her book and standing to walk over to him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

"Not really...I'm working on transportation...its all I have left to learn from the basics." He said as he rubbed the back of his head again, "My name is Levi. Who are you?" He asked as he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 pm

rene smiled a beautiful smile "i'm rene!" she said
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well nice to meet you, Rene-chan~" Levi said in a charming matter as he took her hand and kissed it.

(lmao, hes a charmer too~!)
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Rene blushed and ducked her head "a-ano mr.levi where were you going anyway?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Levi shurgged, "I'm not too sure...I have been traveling all over the place." He said as he stuck his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:54 pm

rene pursed her lips "well why not take a brake? i mean.." she placed a hand on his cheek and rubed under his eye where there were black circles "you seem tired"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm

He put a hand onto her then kissed her hand again, "If it be with you, my lovely, then I will take a brake anyday." He spoke to her in a charming matter again.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Rene blushed and then smiled "o-oh s-stop your just saying that i-i'm just a nothing really" she said looking down her hand falling to her side
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oh but you are, you shouldn't put yourself down so easily." He said, cupping her chin to make her look up at him, "Espeically someone as lovely as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Rene blushed "i-if you say so mr.levi"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"Please, call me Levi...just Levi." He said as he pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm

rene blushed but noded "o-ok mr.- i mean levi" she leaned into him and relaxed
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm

"You look cute when you blush...maybe I should make you blush more often." He said in a low voice, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Rene looked down tring to hide her blush "i-i dont normaly blush this much s-sorry"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:18 pm

"Don't be sorry, like I said, you look cute when you blush." His face was only inches away from hers.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

Rene was mesmorized he was just so close! she couldn't help it she leaned in and pressed their lips together
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Levi rested his hands on her hips as he kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Rene blushed and pulled away "i-i'm s-sorry i-i have a boyfriend t-though.." she said turning away and steping back
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 pm

"Well way did you say so!" Levi said but was smiling then chuckled, "I should be sorry for kissing someone elses girl, my apoligizes~"
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Rene blushed "s-sorry althogh you might wanna meet my littles sister well..friend her name's unmei" she said smileing think of all the ways to set them up ((heehee dont want him aloneee))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next