Guardian Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on the Guardian War series

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm

"Oh and what's her name?" Levi asked with a riased brow.
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-wars.forumotion.net
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Raqui just came from a year of traing so he'll be strong enough to procet Rene he came back to tower search for his love but when found his love he notice she was with other man he got mad walked up to guy a punched right in the face"what fuck going on"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Levi stopped Raui's fist from hitting his face, Levi arched a brow, "So this must be your boyfriend. Short tempered and over protective..." Levi pushed Raui's fist down, "I am Levi, sir. I accedently arrived here by mistake, I was simply asking where I was. Are you name is?"
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Rene grabed raui's shirt and pulled him back a bit then huged him "his name is raui, levi" she said looking at raui in worry he would be mad at her
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:13 pm

"my name is Raui Shaman " Raui looked at Rene confused " what's going on hun?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

"I did tell you, I arrived here by accedent and asked her where I was." Levi said, sticking his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Rene blushed slightly but nodded wispering under her breath "ill tell you the rest later ra-kun" she looked at the levi "by the way you never did tell me why your at the castle." she said tiliting her head

((just sayin' bri you should be like "i have a message from master mind to bri" or something then *bam* fight scene!!!~))
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Raui looked at Levi "yes why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm

"I do wish you opened up your ears, child." Levi said, sounding unamused to Raui then turned to Rene, "As i have said, now for the 3rd time. I got lost and ended up here, I am working on my transportation skills."
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Rene smiled "my appoliges we've been distracted levi" she said looking up at raui "so your finaly home? after just getting up and leaveing huh?" she said with a smirk that said 'i should kick your ass but im to happy to see you'
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Raui getting mad a Levi and with a addituided "i see" looked at Rene"I lefted for you"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"Now if you don't mind, your girlfriend here was going to tell me something before you barged in. Child." Levi said, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Rene smiled and nodded "yes, her name is unmei shes a sweet girl but she's a loner you could probably find her around the woods she'll be looking into the stars" she said smileing brightly "but be careful she might seem harmless but she's a real fire ball" she said giggling
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Raui glared at Levi wanting to punch him but holding in his emtions
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm

"I will keep that in mind~" Levi said then looked at Raui, "You should learn to keep your temper in check better."
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 am

Rene looked over at raui and kissed his cheek "hush ra-kun"
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 am

Raui wispered to Rene "This guy rubbing me the wrong way"and just looking at Levi
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

"I can hear you, you know." Levi mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rene-chan

Rene-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 pm

rene smiled at levi "i'm sorry he's not normaly like this you see he's just strung up over just getting home" she smiled and looked at raui "i'm hungery shall we go down and get some food or are you gonna just stand here and glare all night?' rene asked tugging on raui's arm
Back to top Go down
Raui Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 am

Raui look at Rene " no hun we'll go eat "he lookrd at Levi again
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Admin
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Levi crossed his arms, "But 1st, you said you would introduce me to your friend. You wouldn't go back on your word now, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!   Fire, fire, the hot spot is here! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire, fire, the hot spot is here!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9